- 1 Will any Amulet of Mara work?
- 2 How do I get the Amulet of Mara again?
- 3 How do I use the Amulet of Mara?
- 4 Can you get more than one Amulet of Mara?
- 5 Who is best wife in Skyrim?
- 6 Can I marry serana?
- 7 Why is the Amulet of Mara not working?
- 8 Where does Lydia go after you marry her?
- 9 Why is Maramal not in Temple of Mara?
- 10 Can you marry multiple people in Skyrim?
- 11 Can you marry Jarl Elisif?
- 12 Can you marry a Jarl in Skyrim?
- 13 Should I speak to bassianus or Klimmek?
- 14 Can you marry sapphire in Skyrim?
- 15 Can you get divorced in Skyrim?
Will any Amulet of Mara work?
It doesn’t work unless you speak to Marmal at the temple of Mara in Riften and learn about marriage first. Do you have the Unofficial Patch installed, or are you on 360/PS3/Switch? Ps4. I have other characters they have no problem getting married.
How do I get the Amulet of Mara again?
- Quest. The Amulet of Mara can acquired from the quest The Book of Love:
- Chests. Chests (general)
- Merchants. Temple of Mara in Riften: speak with Maramal about the temple’s beliefs after you meet him in The Bee and Barb, and he will present you with the option to purchase one from him for 200 Gold.
- Random Loot.
How do I use the Amulet of Mara?
Speak to the priest and ask about weddings, to receive information about how the process works. Purchase an amulet of Mara, then wear it when speaking to your potentially betrothed. If they agree to marry, return to the Temple of Mara to request the ceremony then wait 24 hours.
Can you get more than one Amulet of Mara?
There is only one in the entire game.
Who is best wife in Skyrim?
The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress. She’s a member of the Companions and also a Werewolf, following the teachings of Hircine.
Can I marry serana?
Check out Nexus’s Skyrim mod install guide for more detailed instructions. When the mod is installed, you should be able to marry Serana. That is, talk to Maramal at the Temple of Mara in Riften, inquire about marriage, and then purchase the Amulet of Mara from him.
Why is the Amulet of Mara not working?
– If you are having trouble getting the amulet to work ( like i was; Had gone through the whole Amulet quest and still was unable to have any marriage dialogue.) Then what you need to do is go back to Maramal In Riften. Use ‘pickpocket’ to view his inventory. Go to your inventory and ‘give’ him back the amulet.
Where does Lydia go after you marry her?
PC 360 After marrying Lydia, she may exit the Temple of Mara during the ending script of the marriage ceremony. If she is not found outside immediately after exiting the Temple, she will be gone forever. Using the “player. moveto” command may teleport the Dragonborn next to her in a random location in Skyrim.
Why is Maramal not in Temple of Mara?
He is either in the Temple of Mara or the Bee and Barb. Upon your first visit to Riften, Maramal can be located at the Bee and Barb. There is a scripted scene of him preaching that is activated upon your entrance into the inn. Until then, he will not leave and cannot be found anywhere else.
Can you marry multiple people in Skyrim?
No. It’s only possible to marry one NPC through your entire gameplay, unless you play on the PC and use console commands (to divorce your current spouse in order to marry a different NPC), it might be possible to marry two NPC’s with mods, but I couldn’t know for sure.
Can you marry Jarl Elisif?
Normally you can ‘t marry Elisif the Fair, it requires a mod that is known to be a bit buggy. Since Elisif doesn’t normally have the dialogue for marriage the conditions are not easily met and may cause problems.
Can you marry a Jarl in Skyrim?
Nobody you can marry is relevant in any way. I do believe that depending upon Civil War choices, you can be made Jarl. But, it offers no benefits whatsoever. No you can ‘t be Jarl.
Should I speak to bassianus or Klimmek?
Bassianus seems like a real jerk, so I always set Fastred up with good old Klimmek. I usually go with Klimmek to be honest, because Bassianus goes to Riften and basically lives in poverty. If you go with Bassianus in the Book of Love quest, then he takes Fastred with him and they both live in poverty.
Can you marry sapphire in Skyrim?
While Sapphire probably isn’t the nicest character in the game, she’s certainly one of the coolest! Ever wanted a chance to go on a thieving quest with her? Well, with Marry – Sapphire, now you can! Just buy an Amulet of Mara, talk to Maramal, and ask her to marry you!
Can you get divorced in Skyrim?
Getting A Divorce in Skyrim You can ‘t formally get a divorce in Skyrim, but you might be able to get a new Marriage Partner.