- 1 How do you get the charm fatal bullet?
- 2 How do you get the ArFA-SYS charm?
- 3 How do you get the true ending in Sword Art Online fatal bullet?
- 4 How do I access Sao fatal bullet DLC?
- 5 How many endings does fatal bullet have?
- 6 Can you dual wield swords in fatal bullet?
- 7 How do you save in kirito mode?
- 8 What is the best sword in Sao fatal bullet?
- 9 Does fatal bullet have multiple endings?
- 10 When should I play fatal bullet DLC?
How do you get the charm fatal bullet?
The Master of the Arts achievement in Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet worth 48 pointsAcquire all Weapon Arts. Once you’ve met the requirements, return to your room and your ArFA-sys will give you an “ArFA-sys Charm “, one of the keys to the true ending of the game.
How do you get the ArFA-SYS charm?
– Get Itsuki gun from his event; – Complete all dialogue events with all of the companions (green text boxes on map); I think if you do all of this, after completing Kirito Mode, you get charm from Arfa – sys. After completing you may need to restart game and talk with Arfa – sys again.
How do you get the true ending in Sword Art Online fatal bullet?
Before reaching the end, you need to hit affection level 4 75% with the new Fatal Bullet characters Afasys, Kureha, Zeliska, Itsuki, and Bazalt Joe. You also need to get all the original Sword Art Online characters (Kirito, Asuna, Sinon, Premiere, Strea, Philia, Rain, etc.) to at least affection 2.
How do I access Sao fatal bullet DLC?
- Have you beaten the game or done new game plus yet? That might be your issue.
- You start dlc stories the same way you do kirito mode. Go to the main menu and select the dlc you want to play.
How many endings does fatal bullet have?
The game basically has 3 endings, though two of them only differ very slightly(a choice before the final dungeon determines which you get ).
Can you dual wield swords in fatal bullet?
How to Dual Wield in Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet. In order to unlock Dual Wielding, you simply need to complete a certain Main Quest. The Sword and Gun pairing is unlocked first after the 15th Main Quest. If you ‘ve completed 17 Main Quests, then you have the ability to Dual Wield unlocked already.
How do you save in kirito mode?
Once you unlock Kirito Mode. You return back to title screen. Go to Game Start. Choose your save file which will now have an indicator saying you have Kirito Mode and then choose ” Kirito Mode ” to access it.
What is the best sword in Sao fatal bullet?
This shows beating the Executioner boss for the Raikiri G7 Ex+ sword which is the strongest sword in the game for base power. The downside is a much lower critical RATE than most swords but as its melee power is about twice that of other Rank 11 swords it’s well worth consideration.
Does fatal bullet have multiple endings?
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet is an RPG which can take well over 50 hours to get to the end of. As if that was not stressful enough, there are multiple endings as well.
When should I play fatal bullet DLC?
Level wise, the first dlc starts at level 75 of you’re on normal mode which is about 15 levels higher than what you’ll be when you beat the game on average, and subsequent DLCs will go up in terms of level requirements after that.