- 1 How do you get a mastery amulet?
- 2 Where do I farm life mastery amulet?
- 3 How can you tell if someone has a mastery amulet?
- 4 What bosses drop mastery amulets?
- 5 What do mastery amulets do wizard101?
- 6 Where is the exalted life amulet?
- 7 What does Cronus drop in wizard101?
- 8 How do you beat Ervin The Barbarian?
- 9 How do you do waterworks?
How do you get a mastery amulet?
Basic Mastery Amulets You can get one of these by purchasing it from the crowns shop for 9,950 crowns. You can also get one of these as a drop from Luska or Sylster in Waterworks, or Ervin or Lyon in Tower of the Helephant.
Where do I farm life mastery amulet?
You can farm for the basic mastery amulets from Waterworks or tower of the helephant, but the drop rate is really low and there’s no guarantee you’ll get one that’s useful to you. But if you get a good group farming Sylster or the first boss of TotH would probably be better than buying it.
How can you tell if someone has a mastery amulet?
death mastery – there will be a black dot swirling around your opponent during the battle. life mastery – there will be a greenish yellowish dot swirling around your opponent during the battle. no mastery – there will be no dot swirling around your opponent during the battle.
What bosses drop mastery amulets?
If you would take a moment to look, you would see that the Life Mastery Amulet is dropped by both Sylster and Luska.
What do mastery amulets do wizard101?
A mastery amulet of a school allows you to cast spells of that school with power pips. Mastery amulets allow you to use Power Pips to cast spells of their school. You still need to use Training Points or Treasure Cards to access spells of that school.
Where is the exalted life amulet?
- The Drains.
- The Catacombs.
What does Cronus drop in wizard101?
This Boss is typically known for dropping the Blade of the Felled Titan and the Exalted Amulets. Speech: “I am Cronus. Every Round, Cronus will place a +40% Sun trap of a random school, on a Wizard.
How do you beat Ervin The Barbarian?
Ervin the Barbarian:
- Will cast a -90% universal shield first thing and will keep recasting it until Taurus dies. Can be removed by stealing it or using pierce / shatter.
- No traps allowed on him until Taurus is defeated. Can be countered with indemnity or spells like windstorm or mass prisms.
How do you do waterworks?
It is a quest, as every other battle is, and is a dungeon. You don’t gain access to a dungeon without the quest. Go to Triton Avenue, go to crab alley, and right when you enter it, you see a crab guy that will have the quest to waterworks for you. It is a super fun dungeon!