- 1 Where is the temple of Arkay in Skyrim?
- 2 Where can I find the Amulet of marriage in Skyrim?
- 3 Where can I find Andurs in Skyrim?
- 4 How do I get an amulet of Dibella?
- 5 Where can I get an amulet of Zenithar?
- 6 How do I get an amulet of Julianos?
- 7 Who is Arkay Skyrim?
- 8 Is there a shrine in Ivarstead?
- 9 Who is best to marry in Skyrim?
- 10 How many wives can you have in Skyrim?
- 11 Can you marry a Jarl in Skyrim?
- 12 How do you marry in Skyrim?
- 13 Where is the redguard woman?
Where is the temple of Arkay in Skyrim?
Shrine of Arkay: Windhelm Hills is an unmarked location found in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It is found just north-east of Windhelm.
Where can I find the Amulet of marriage in Skyrim?
To purchase it, find Maramal in the Temple of Mara, in Riften, and ask to be enlightened about Mara, the Goddess of Love and about marriage in Skyrim. Push the query further to receive the option to purchase the Amulet of Mara from him for 200 gold. You can’t get married without talking to Maramal!
Where can I find Andurs in Skyrim?
Andurs is a Nord priest of Arkay serving in the Hall of the Dead in Whiterun.
How do I get an amulet of Dibella?
- Innkeeper Haelga, Haelga’s Bunkhouse, Riften.
- May be found as random loot from Stormcloak and Imperial soldiers, as well as Hold Guards.
- May be found in Riftweald Manor during the Thieves Guild questline.
- May be found in Uthgerd’s House in Whiterun.
- May be sold at Radiant Raiment in Solitude.
Where can I get an amulet of Zenithar?
Found at a Shrine of Zenithar, the deity of wealth, the Amulet can be worn for better prices with merchants. The Shrine can be found Northeast of Riften Stables.
How do I get an amulet of Julianos?
- Found as random loot in dungeons.
- Fort Amol – Glitched inside the Shrine of Julianos in the courtyard, and may be retrieved with area of effect spells.
- Occasionally sold by Taarie in Radiant Raiment, Solitude.
- Randomly sold by general goods merchants and fences.
- Can be found on Solitude Guards.
Who is Arkay Skyrim?
Arkay (or Ark’ay), known as the Lord of the Wheel of Life, and the God of the Cycle of Birth and Death, is a member of the Divines, and also a popular god in other cultures. He is the god of burials and funeral rites, and is generally associated with cyclical occasions, such as the seasons and life/death.
Is there a shrine in Ivarstead?
Ivarstead: Shrine to Arkay sitting upon an altar inside exterior area of Shroud Hearth Barrow. It is directly across from the door leading into the actual dungeon.
Who is best to marry in Skyrim?
1 Aela The Huntress The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress. She’s a member of the Companions and also a Werewolf, following the teachings of Hircine. She feels great pride over her true nature and is a skilled archer.
How many wives can you have in Skyrim?
Unfortunately you ‘re only able to have 1 wife. Even if your spouse dies – or if you kill her – you are unable to remarry. Just one spouse, ever. We also have a pretty good Skyrim Marriage guide if you ‘re intersted in more information.
Can you marry a Jarl in Skyrim?
Nobody you can marry is relevant in any way. I do believe that depending upon Civil War choices, you can be made Jarl. But, it offers no benefits whatsoever. No you can ‘t be Jarl.
How do you marry in Skyrim?
Getting married in Skyrim is actually pretty easy; just head to the settlement of Riften, and enter the Temple of Mara. Speak to the priest and ask about weddings, to receive information about how the process works. Purchase an amulet of Mara, then wear it when speaking to your potentially betrothed.
Where is the redguard woman?
The Redguard woman can be found at The Bannered Mare inn, in the middle of Whiterun. Head inside, turn left and enter the small room where a woman named Saadia is sitting. Tell her that someone is looking for her. She will be very worried and ask you to follow her.