- 1 Where can I find the Amulet of Arkay?
- 2 Where can I find Andurs in Skyrim?
- 3 What is in the whiterun catacombs?
- 4 Where can I find an amulet of Dibella?
- 5 Where can I get an amulet of Akatosh?
- 6 What do you get when you find all 24 stones of Barenziah?
- 7 Can you save brother Verulus?
- 8 What do I do with the strange amulet?
- 9 How do you marry in Skyrim?
- 10 Where is the redguard woman?
- 11 Who is Torbjorn Skyrim?
- 12 Where is the Hall of death in whiterun?
- 13 Where is the Riften Hall of dead?
Where can I find the Amulet of Arkay?
Walkthrough. Open the Catacombs and walk in. You’ll face skeletons with Ancient Nordic weapons and that is it. Walk straight and you’ll find the Amulet with help from your quest marker, but it’s in the Northern room disguised in the wreath on the right table.
Where can I find Andurs in Skyrim?
Andurs is a Nord priest of Arkay serving in the Hall of the Dead in Whiterun.
What is in the whiterun catacombs?
Whiterun Catacombs Throughout the area, coffins can be found containing gold, goblets, platters, and embalming tools.
Where can I find an amulet of Dibella?
- Innkeeper Haelga, Haelga’s Bunkhouse, Riften.
- May be found as random loot from Stormcloak and Imperial soldiers, as well as Hold Guards.
- May be found in Riftweald Manor during the Thieves Guild questline.
- May be found in Uthgerd’s House in Whiterun.
- May be sold at Radiant Raiment in Solitude.
Where can I get an amulet of Akatosh?
The amulet of Akatosh can be found in caves, forts, can be sold by your wife or husband, and can be found in jewelry / apparel stores.
What do you get when you find all 24 stones of Barenziah?
The Crown of Barenziah After handing in all twenty-four Stones of Barenziah, the Dragonborn is asked to recover the Crown of Barenziah from Tolvald’s Cave. Vex reveals that the Crown of Barenziah is an item that enhances a thief’s ability.
Can you save brother Verulus?
Brother Verulus asks the Dragonborn to investigate the mausoleum where corpses have been found with evidence of being eaten. Alternatively, you still have the option to save Verulus at the last minute and kill Eola, which will fail the quest.
What do I do with the strange amulet?
Selling Calixto the Strange Amulet is the only way to turn it into the Necromancer’s Amulet. If you reject his offer, the strange amulet will remain a quest item, leaving it permanently assigned to your inventory.
How do you marry in Skyrim?
Getting married in Skyrim is actually pretty easy; just head to the settlement of Riften, and enter the Temple of Mara. Speak to the priest and ask about weddings, to receive information about how the process works. Purchase an amulet of Mara, then wear it when speaking to your potentially betrothed.
Where is the redguard woman?
The Redguard woman can be found at The Bannered Mare inn, in the middle of Whiterun. Head inside, turn left and enter the small room where a woman named Saadia is sitting. Tell her that someone is looking for her. She will be very worried and ask you to follow her.
Who is Torbjorn Skyrim?
Torbjorn Shatter-Shield is the patriarch of Clan Shatter-Shield of Windhelm. Generally found in the Blacksmith Quarters of Windhelm’s market district, Torbjorn serves as an Expert-trainer in Two-Handed.
Where is the Hall of death in whiterun?
The Hall of the Dead in Whiterun is located behind the Temple of Kynareth and near the House of Clan Battle-Born on the west side of town. It houses a small shrine of Arkay and Andurs lives there as well.
Where is the Riften Hall of dead?
Riften’s Hall of the Dead is a location found in the city of Riften. It is located directly below the Temple of Mara. It is accessible from the city or via the cellar of the Temple of Mara.