- 1 How do you get the amulet in Stardew Valley?
- 2 Where is the mermaid’s pendant in Stardew Valley?
- 3 Who is the best person to marry in Stardew Valley?
- 4 How do you get the mermaids pendant?
- 5 Can you lose hearts in Stardew Valley?
- 6 Is Mariner or Luremaster better?
- 7 Can you marry players in Stardew Valley?
- 8 What does Alex like in Stardew Valley?
- 9 Can you get married in winter Stardew Valley?
- 10 What happens when you get married in Stardew Valley?
- 11 What does the mermaid do in Stardew Valley?
- 12 Is Abigail the wizard’s daughter?
- 13 Can you cheat on your spouse in Stardew Valley?
- 14 Can you marry Krobus?
How do you get the amulet in Stardew Valley?
The Old Mariner is a character that appears on the east side of the beach. He sells the Mermaid’s Pendant, a marriage token. Three conditions must be met for him to appear: Access to the beach’s tide pools must be unlocked by repairing the bridge or purchasing a community upgrade.
Where is the mermaid’s pendant in Stardew Valley?
Where to get the Mermaid’s Pendant in Stardew Valley. To get the Mermaid’s Pendant, you will need to find an NPC called the Old Mariner; you can find the old mariner on the east side of the beach in town.
Who is the best person to marry in Stardew Valley?
1. Abigail Is Imaginative (& She’ll Join You in the Mine Adventures) When it comes to Stardew Valley, Abigail is undeniably the best potential marriage partner.
How do you get the mermaids pendant?
Acquiring the Mermaid’s Pendant
- The player must have upgraded their house at least once.
- It has to be raining out.
- The player needs 5,000 gold minimum to purchase the Pendant.
- The player repaired the bridge by the Beach for Wood (300)
Can you lose hearts in Stardew Valley?
Each day, not talking to a villager will slightly decrease their friendship unless their heart meter is full. Marriage doesn’t stop decay with your spouse. Decay.
|Relationship||Decay rate||When decay stops|
|Gave bouquet||-10/day||10 hearts|
|Not romanceable||-2/day||10 hearts|
Is Mariner or Luremaster better?
Luremaster is annoying, it makes you pick up the crab pots if you try to hold the mouse button when harvesting. Mariner is the better of the two. Mariner gives higher profits, because of the lack of trash all of your pots will automatically return fish.
Can you marry players in Stardew Valley?
Marriage. Players can marry an NPC, which works the same way as single- player. Each NPC can only be married by one player at a time, and children are added to the married player’s home. Players can marry another player by giving them a wedding ring.
What does Alex like in Stardew Valley?
Alex loves sports, specifically “gridball”, and hanging out at the beach. He is quite arrogant and brags to everyone that he is going to be a professional athlete.
Can you get married in winter Stardew Valley?
Well I got the mermaid’s pendant in Fall 28 and now its Winter, can I marry in Winter? I guess you can, but the only thing you can ‘t do regarding marriage in winter is buying the pendant, since there is no rain/storm in winter.
What happens when you get married in Stardew Valley?
Married Life. Once a villager has been married, they will move into the farmhouse. They will have a maximum of 14 hearts instead of 10, and keeping them happy will result in them helping around the farm. A happy spouse might make breakfast, feed animals, repair fences or water crops.
What does the mermaid do in Stardew Valley?
The Mermaid Puzzle will reward the player will extra Golden Walnuts in Stardew Valley. This guide will help players find and complete this puzzle.
Is Abigail the wizard’s daughter?
He never goes into further detail on the matter, but this comment paired with his implied secret affair with Caroline all but confirms that the Wizard is indeed Abigail’s true father.
Can you cheat on your spouse in Stardew Valley?
Nope, you can ‘t break up with anybody in this game. At least not at this point. You can give all 10 bachelor(ette)s bouquets and they’ll all be your boyfriends/girlfriends and nobody gets jealous. They’ll even be your boyfriend/girlfriend after you marry one of them.
Can you marry Krobus?
Krobus doesn’t technically marry the player, but he does move in with them and somewhat acts as a spouse would. He only has two heart events, neither of which will play a part in him moving in, and players will need to get a special item in order to ask him to move out of the sewers.