- 1 How do you get the amulet coin in Pokemon Black?
- 2 How do you get the amulet coin in Unova?
- 3 What is the fastest way to make money in Pokemon Black 2?
- 4 Does the amulet coin stack?
- 5 Which is better luck incense or amulet coin?
- 6 How do you get the amulet coin?
- 7 What is the fastest way to get money in Pokemon Black?
- 8 How do you get rich in Pokemon White?
- 9 Where do you get money in Pokemon Black?
- 10 Does payday stack with Amulet Coin?
- 11 How do I use the amulet coin?
- 12 How do you get the amulet coin in Hgss?
How do you get the amulet coin in Pokemon Black?
Talk and battle with Dancer Raymond. After you beat all dancers, go to north, to the square, talk with any dancer and get the Amulet Coin!
How do you get the amulet coin in Unova?
2 Answers. In castelia city, in the north fountain, there is a dancer. Talk to him, then find his buddies, one at one of the piers the other in the narrow road, and then they will give you amulet coin.
What is the fastest way to make money in Pokemon Black 2?
The best way is to do the Whitetree Hollow/ Black Tower. Throw Amulet Coins/Lucky Incense on your Pokemon and you should get about 2.5k-5k or so per trainer, and something like 20-30k for the boss trainer (all depending on the floor you’re on, the 2.5k is 1st floor, 5k is 10th).
Does the amulet coin stack?
The Amulet Coin doubles the amount of prize money received after battle if the holder takes part in the battle. Amulet Coin does not stack with Luck Incense or other Amulet Coins; however, it does stack with Happy Hour and Prize Money Power.
Which is better luck incense or amulet coin?
The Luck Incense (Japanese: こううんのおこう Good Luck Incense ) is a type of held item introduced in Generation IV. It is an incense that allows Chansey and Blissey to produce Happiny Eggs. In battle, its effect is identical to the Amulet Coin. こううんのおこう
|Generation VIII||Other Items|
How do you get the amulet coin?
To find the Amulet Coin in Sword and Shield you are going to head to Motostoke Outskirts which is the area right outside of the Galar Mine No 2 just a tad west of the actual city. Once there, head to the sign right by the mine entrance and look for the shiny object on the ground-and boom, an Amulet Coin.
What is the fastest way to get money in Pokemon Black?
How to Make Easy Money in Pokémon Black and White
- Selling Your Feathers.
- Battling Trainers Daily or Weekly.
- Selling a Casteliacone.
How do you get rich in Pokemon White?
Go out to Undella Bay and dive down to Abyssal Ruins. There are relic items there that can sell for as much as 200,000 to 300,000 Pokedollars. You will need HM03 Surf and HM06 Dive to get there. You cannot sell them at the Poke Mart but rather to the rich man in the giant house on the westernmost part of town.
Where do you get money in Pokemon Black?
A great way to get a lot of money is to go to the Abyssal Ruins east of Undella. The different relics in there can be sold to a collector in Undella Town for big, big bucks.
Does payday stack with Amulet Coin?
Pay Day now scatters coins equal to five times the user’s level each time. Luck Incense doubles the amount of money picked up (but does not stack with the Amulet Coin ).
How do I use the amulet coin?
- Cover the coin with a cloth and put it under your pillow for the night.
- Securely store the amulet in your purse, wallet, or secret pocket; The fabric you wrap it in should be clean; amulets do not like dirt.
- 3.Do not abandon the amulet, talk to it and keep it engaged, recharging it with your energy.
How do you get the amulet coin in Hgss?
Go to the goldenrod department store. Go to the elevator and go to the basement. You see that pokeball/item in the upper right corner behind the metal door thing? That’s it.