- 1 How do you get the amulet in Stardew Valley?
- 2 Where is the mermaid’s pendant in Stardew Valley?
- 3 How do you get to the old Mariner in Stardew Valley?
- 4 Is Mariner or Luremaster better?
- 5 Can you lose hearts in Stardew Valley?
- 6 Can you get married in winter Stardew Valley?
- 7 Can you have children in Stardew Valley?
- 8 Where can I buy a wedding ring in Stardew Valley?
- 9 What does the mermaid do in Stardew Valley?
- 10 What do you do with the mermaid Pearl in Stardew Valley?
- 11 How many hearts do you need to marry in Stardew Valley?
- 12 How do I get the amulet from the old Mariner?
- 13 Can you marry players in Stardew Valley?
- 14 Does it rain during winter Stardew Valley?
How do you get the amulet in Stardew Valley?
He sells the Mermaid’s Pendant, a marriage token. Three conditions must be met for him to appear: Access to the beach’s tide pools must be unlocked by repairing the bridge or purchasing a community upgrade. The weather must be rainy.
|Lives In:||The Beach|
Where is the mermaid’s pendant in Stardew Valley?
Where to get the Mermaid’s Pendant in Stardew Valley. To get the Mermaid’s Pendant, you will need to find an NPC called the Old Mariner; you can find the old mariner on the east side of the beach in town.
How do you get to the old Mariner in Stardew Valley?
The Old Mariner can be found on the eastern part of the beach, which must be unlocked by repairing the small bridge. He hangs out there only in the rain (he is not there when it is snowing).
Is Mariner or Luremaster better?
Luremaster is annoying, it makes you pick up the crab pots if you try to hold the mouse button when harvesting. Mariner is the better of the two. Mariner gives higher profits, because of the lack of trash all of your pots will automatically return fish.
Can you lose hearts in Stardew Valley?
Each day, not talking to a villager will slightly decrease their friendship unless their heart meter is full. Marriage doesn’t stop decay with your spouse. Decay.
|Relationship||Decay rate||When decay stops|
|Gave bouquet||-10/day||10 hearts|
|Not romanceable||-2/day||10 hearts|
Can you get married in winter Stardew Valley?
Well I got the mermaid’s pendant in Fall 28 and now its Winter, can I marry in Winter? I guess you can, but the only thing you can ‘t do regarding marriage in winter is buying the pendant, since there is no rain/storm in winter.
Can you have children in Stardew Valley?
You can have children only if you are married and have upgraded the Farmhouse for the second time which adds a nursery and an extra room. After you go to bed for the night, your spouse might ask (1/20 chance) if you want to have /adopt a child.
Where can I buy a wedding ring in Stardew Valley?
A wedding ring recipe can be purchased from the Traveling Cart for 500g, which is located south of the farm in Cindersap Forest. It is an equippable item that cannot be gifted to a villager.
What does the mermaid do in Stardew Valley?
The Mermaid Puzzle will reward the player will extra Golden Walnuts in Stardew Valley. This guide will help players find and complete this puzzle.
What do you do with the mermaid Pearl in Stardew Valley?
The Pearl is a special item that can be obtained during the Night Market Festival. There is a 0.4% chance to catch it while fishing in the Fishing Submarine. Otherwise, it can be obtained inside the Mermaid Boat by clicking on the clam shells in the correct sequence.
How many hearts do you need to marry in Stardew Valley?
For marriage between players in a Multiplayer game, see Multiplayer and Wedding Ring. Before proposing marriage, you need to earn 10 hearts of friendship with your intended partner, which requires you to give them a bouquet (at 8 hearts of friendship).
How do I get the amulet from the old Mariner?
Acquiring the Mermaid’s Pendant
- The player must have upgraded their house at least once.
- It has to be raining out.
- The player needs 5,000 gold minimum to purchase the Pendant.
- The player repaired the bridge by the Beach for Wood (300)
Can you marry players in Stardew Valley?
Marriage. Players can marry an NPC, which works the same way as single- player. Each NPC can only be married by one player at a time, and children are added to the married player’s home. Players can marry another player by giving them a wedding ring.
Does it rain during winter Stardew Valley?
It will never rain in Winter unless you use a Rain Totem.