- 1 What do you do when you lose the Amulet of Mara?
- 2 How do you Unmarry in Skyrim?
- 3 How do I give someone the Amulet of Mara?
- 4 How do you get the amulet of marriage in Skyrim?
- 5 Where does Lydia go after you marry her?
- 6 Who is best wife in Skyrim?
- 7 Can you cheat on your wife in Skyrim?
- 8 Can you remarry if you kill your wife in Skyrim?
- 9 Can you have 2 wives in Skyrim?
- 10 Can I marry serana?
- 11 Where can I get a second Amulet of Mara?
- 12 Who can I marry in Markarth?
- 13 Can you marry a Jarl in Skyrim?
- 14 How many wives can you have in Skyrim?
- 15 Why can’t I marry Lydia in Skyrim?
What do you do when you lose the Amulet of Mara?
THanks! There is a small tent on the shoreline in Dawnstar.. the shore on the east side heading north past the alchemest shop. In that tent you ‘ll find an amulet lying on the ground. Awesome, thank you!
How do you Unmarry in Skyrim?
- Select spouse.
- Enter the following console commands:
- removefac 51596.
- player. removefac C6472.
- resetquest 74793.
- resetquest 21382.
- setstage 74793 10.
- Wait for 24 hours.
How do I give someone the Amulet of Mara?
Then what you need to do is go back to Maramal In Riften. Use ‘pickpocket’ to view his inventory. Go to your inventory and ‘ give ‘ him back the amulet.
How do you get the amulet of marriage in Skyrim?
To purchase it, find Maramal in the Temple of Mara, in Riften, and ask to be enlightened about Mara, the Goddess of Love and about marriage in Skyrim. Push the query further to receive the option to purchase the Amulet of Mara from him for 200 gold. You can’t get married without talking to Maramal!
Where does Lydia go after you marry her?
PC 360 After marrying Lydia, she may exit the Temple of Mara during the ending script of the marriage ceremony. If she is not found outside immediately after exiting the Temple, she will be gone forever. Using the “player. moveto” command may teleport the Dragonborn next to her in a random location in Skyrim.
Who is best wife in Skyrim?
The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress. She’s a member of the Companions and also a Werewolf, following the teachings of Hircine.
Can you cheat on your wife in Skyrim?
How exactly can you cheat on your wife in this game? It is impossible.
Can you remarry if you kill your wife in Skyrim?
If your spouse dies then you can ‘t remarry without it.
Can you have 2 wives in Skyrim?
No. Even if you have multiple houses, you cannot have multiple wives.
Can I marry serana?
Check out Nexus’s Skyrim mod install guide for more detailed instructions. When the mod is installed, you should be able to marry Serana. That is, talk to Maramal at the Temple of Mara in Riften, inquire about marriage, and then purchase the Amulet of Mara from him.
Where can I get a second Amulet of Mara?
You can buy an Amulet of Mara in Riften in the Bee & Barb, and there will be a priest — talk to him.
Who can I marry in Markarth?
Women you can marry
- Aela the Huntress. Nord companion in Jorrvaskr, Whiterun.
- Aeri. Nord lumberjack in Anga’s Mill, The Pale.
- Anwen. Redguard priestess in the Temple of Dilbella, Markarth.
- Avrusa Sarethi. Dunmer farmer in Sarethi Farm, The Rift.
- Borgakh the Steel Heart.
- Brelyna Maryon.
- Camilla Valerius.
- Dravynea the Stoneweaver.
Can you marry a Jarl in Skyrim?
Nobody you can marry is relevant in any way. I do believe that depending upon Civil War choices, you can be made Jarl. But, it offers no benefits whatsoever. No you can ‘t be Jarl.
How many wives can you have in Skyrim?
Unfortunately you ‘re only able to have 1 wife. Even if your spouse dies – or if you kill her – you are unable to remarry. Just one spouse, ever. We also have a pretty good Skyrim Marriage guide if you ‘re intersted in more information.
Why can’t I marry Lydia in Skyrim?
It is not possible to marry Lydia in-game without the use of console commands. She is however, intended to be a marriage candidate, which is confirmed by looking at the data file ( Skyrim. esm). Therefore, she is bugged.