- 1 How do I get my Catspeak amulet back?
- 2 Where is Bob the cat rs3?
- 3 How do I get m speak amulet?
- 4 How do you make rat poison Osrs?
- 5 Where is Bob the cat in Dragon Slayer 2?
- 6 Who is Bob in lumbridge?
- 7 Where is Bob in varrock?
- 8 How do I get the M amulet Mould?
- 9 How do you make a monkey Greegree?
- 10 How do I get to Zooknock?
- 11 How do I get to the ardougne rat pits?
- 12 How do you unlock Catch Me If You Can Osrs?
- 13 How do you start a Ratcatcher?
How do I get my Catspeak amulet back?
The catspeak amulet allows the wearing player to speak with cats. It is received after the completion of Icthlarin’s Little Helper and is used in several subsequent quests. If you lose the amulet, the Sphinx will give you a replacement if you have a cat following you.
Where is Bob the cat rs3?
It is possible to locate Bob by using the amulet of catspeak after it is enchanted in A Tail of Two Cats which, when operated, will open a menu that looks like a cat’s face: Bob can be found in the direction that the white coloured dial is pointing.
How do I get m speak amulet?
To make one, the player must take Monkey dentures, an M’ amulet mould and a Gold bar to Zooknock, who will give the player an Enchanted bar (and the mould back). The bar must then be used on one of the fires underneath the Temple of Marimbo with the M’ amulet mould in the player’s inventory.
How do you make rat poison Osrs?
To create the poison, a player may take an empty vial, red spiders’ eggs and a clean kwuarm to Hooknosed Jack, one of the Rat Pits owners.
Where is Bob the cat in Dragon Slayer 2?
He can be anywhere in RuneScape. However it is recommended to pick a common spot where Bob is found, and then world hop. He is commonly found at the Varrock anvils (south of the Varrock west bank, not the armour shop anvils).
Who is Bob in lumbridge?
Bob is a Lumbridge smith who runs the shop Bob’s Brilliant Axes.
Where is Bob in varrock?
Bob is a client living in Varrock, just north of the Estate Agent’s office, and is involved in the Mahogany Homes activity. He is one of the possible NPCs that the player can be tasked with helping.
How do I get the M amulet Mould?
In order to get the mould you need to go to the building east of the magic stall on Ape Atoll. If you don’t already have a greegree, you must stay in the dark area. Search the southeastern most crate to uncover a hidden entrance into the Temple of Marimbo Dungeon.
How do you make a monkey Greegree?
To make a greegree, a player must take a monkey talisman and the corresponding primate bones or corpse to Zooknock, who can be found in the Ape Atoll Dungeon. Each greegree transforms the player into the corresponding primate of the greegree when wielded.
How do I get to Zooknock?
Zooknock Dungeon is located on the southern part of Ape Atoll. To get there, first travel to Ape Atoll by going to the Grand Tree, climbing to the second floor, talking to Daero on the eastern part of the tree, and then getting flown to Crash Island by Waydar.
How do I get to the ardougne rat pits?
Players can enter the eastern sewers through Jimmy Dazzler’s house after the completion of Ratcatchers or through the manhole near the Estate agent’s building. Level 31 Thieving is required to pick the iron gate’s lock when going towards the Rat Pits from west to east. The gate is not locked going the other way.
How do you unlock Catch Me If You Can Osrs?
Catch Me If You Can is a music track that is unlocked by speaking to Felkrash in Port Sarim.
How do you start a Ratcatcher?
Charming the rats
- Head to Ali the Snake Charmer in Pollnivneach (just south of the pub).
- Put a coin in his pot and talk to him. must ask about charming ( 2•3•2•2•1)
- Return to the Port Sarim manhole.
- Remove items from your hand slots.
- Click the Snake charm to open the interface.
- Press play at the top to begin a cutscene.