- 1 How do I start the Amulet of Mara quest?
- 2 How do you get the amulet of marriage in Skyrim?
- 3 How do I find the Temple of Mara?
- 4 Can you get a wife in Skyrim?
- 5 Who is best wife in Skyrim?
- 6 Should I speak to bassianus or Klimmek?
- 7 How many wives can you have in Skyrim?
- 8 Can you marry a Jarl in Skyrim?
- 9 Where does Lydia go after you marry her?
- 10 Can you marry sapphire in Skyrim?
- 11 Who can I marry in Markarth?
- 12 Can you marry multiple people in Skyrim?
- 13 Can you marry an orc in Skyrim?
- 14 Can serana be cured?
- 15 Why can’t I marry Lydia in Skyrim?
How do I start the Amulet of Mara quest?
- Quest. The Amulet of Mara can acquired from the quest The Book of Love:
- Chests. Chests (general)
- Merchants. Temple of Mara in Riften: speak with Maramal about the temple’s beliefs after you meet him in The Bee and Barb, and he will present you with the option to purchase one from him for 200 Gold.
- Random Loot.
How do you get the amulet of marriage in Skyrim?
To purchase it, find Maramal in the Temple of Mara, in Riften, and ask to be enlightened about Mara, the Goddess of Love and about marriage in Skyrim. Push the query further to receive the option to purchase the Amulet of Mara from him for 200 gold. You can’t get married without talking to Maramal!
How do I find the Temple of Mara?
The Temple of Mara is located in the city of Riften. This is where wedding ceremonies are performed in Skyrim. Inside the Temple, there is a cooking pot in the back room, two shrines of Mara. There is also a copy of the book Gods and Worship as well as the complete set of The Song of Pelinal.
Can you get a wife in Skyrim?
Getting married in Skyrim is actually pretty easy; just head to the settlement of Riften, and enter the Temple of Mara. Speak to the priest and ask about weddings, to receive information about how the process works. If they agree to marry, return to the Temple of Mara to request the ceremony then wait 24 hours.
Who is best wife in Skyrim?
The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress. She’s a member of the Companions and also a Werewolf, following the teachings of Hircine.
Should I speak to bassianus or Klimmek?
Bassianus seems like a real jerk, so I always set Fastred up with good old Klimmek. I usually go with Klimmek to be honest, because Bassianus goes to Riften and basically lives in poverty. If you go with Bassianus in the Book of Love quest, then he takes Fastred with him and they both live in poverty.
How many wives can you have in Skyrim?
Unfortunately you ‘re only able to have 1 wife. Even if your spouse dies – or if you kill her – you are unable to remarry. Just one spouse, ever. We also have a pretty good Skyrim Marriage guide if you ‘re intersted in more information.
Can you marry a Jarl in Skyrim?
Nobody you can marry is relevant in any way. I do believe that depending upon Civil War choices, you can be made Jarl. But, it offers no benefits whatsoever. No you can ‘t be Jarl.
Where does Lydia go after you marry her?
PC 360 After marrying Lydia, she may exit the Temple of Mara during the ending script of the marriage ceremony. If she is not found outside immediately after exiting the Temple, she will be gone forever. Using the “player. moveto” command may teleport the Dragonborn next to her in a random location in Skyrim.
Can you marry sapphire in Skyrim?
While Sapphire probably isn’t the nicest character in the game, she’s certainly one of the coolest! Ever wanted a chance to go on a thieving quest with her? Well, with Marry – Sapphire, now you can! Just buy an Amulet of Mara, talk to Maramal, and ask her to marry you!
Who can I marry in Markarth?
Women you can marry
- Aela the Huntress. Nord companion in Jorrvaskr, Whiterun.
- Aeri. Nord lumberjack in Anga’s Mill, The Pale.
- Anwen. Redguard priestess in the Temple of Dilbella, Markarth.
- Avrusa Sarethi. Dunmer farmer in Sarethi Farm, The Rift.
- Borgakh the Steel Heart.
- Brelyna Maryon.
- Camilla Valerius.
- Dravynea the Stoneweaver.
Can you marry multiple people in Skyrim?
No. It’s only possible to marry one NPC through your entire gameplay, unless you play on the PC and use console commands (to divorce your current spouse in order to marry a different NPC), it might be possible to marry two NPC’s with mods, but I couldn’t know for sure.
Can you marry an orc in Skyrim?
In Skyrim, you can marry anyone of any gender or race. If you ‘re a male Nord, you could marry a male Orc if you wish! Oh, the possibilities!
Can serana be cured?
If Serana chooses to become human, she will no longer be able to provide you with bloodcursed arrows, nor will she be able to turn you into a vampire. ^†After Kindred Judgment, you can become a vampire or ask Serana to change you into a vampire lord, then get cured. Once you’re cured again, you can cure Serana.
Why can’t I marry Lydia in Skyrim?
It is not possible to marry Lydia in-game without the use of console commands. She is however, intended to be a marriage candidate, which is confirmed by looking at the data file ( Skyrim. esm). Therefore, she is bugged.