- 1 Does trellis like Emily in amulet?
- 2 How old is Emily in amulet?
- 3 Does Emily’s mom die in amulet?
- 4 Will there be an amulet 9?
- 5 Who is Max in amulet?
- 6 Who is luger in Amulet?
- 7 How did Emily find the amulet?
- 8 What age is amulet appropriate for?
- 9 Is Kazu Kibuishi famous?
- 10 What happened in Amulet Book 1?
- 11 What is Amulet Book 3 called?
- 12 What is Amulet Book 9 called?
- 13 What is Amulet Book 2 called?
- 14 What should I read after amulet?
Does trellis like Emily in amulet?
The Elf Prince stonekeeper named Trellis finds himself slowly falling in love with human stonekeeper Emily Hayes.
How old is Emily in amulet?
Emily Hayes is a twelve-year- old stonekeeper and the successor of Silas Charnon, her late maternal great-grandfather; she is a leading member of the remaining Guardian Council. She is the daughter of Karen and David, and older sister of Navin Hayes.
Does Emily’s mom die in amulet?
Emily’s father is killed in a car accident that she and her mother survive.
Will there be an amulet 9?
Amulet 9 is the final book in the series.
Who is Max in amulet?
Max Griffin is a recurring villain in the Amulet series. He makes his first appearance in “The Cloud Searchers”.
Who is luger in Amulet?
Luger is one of the chief soldiers serving the Elf King in the graphic novel Amulet, serving as a major villain in “The Stonekeeper’s Curse” and eventually a supporting character for the rest of the comics.
How did Emily find the amulet?
While exploring Silas’s library, Emily finds a stone amulet that had been hidden in a table, and Navin helps tie it around her neck. The amulet begins speaking to Emily in her thoughts, giving suggestions beginning that night. The amulet tells Emily that her family is in danger.
What age is amulet appropriate for?
It is accessible to most kids that read at minimum a grade 2/3 level.
Is Kazu Kibuishi famous?
Kazuhiro ” Kazu ” Kibuishi (born April 8, 1978) is an American graphic novel author and illustrator. He is best known for being the creator and editor of the comic anthology Flight and for creating the webcomic Copper.
|Notable works||Flight, Amulet|
What happened in Amulet Book 1?
Emily and Navin have just moved into their grandfather’s abandoned house with their mother. So begins the first book in the Amulet series, The Stonekeeper. It turns out that the necklace is a powerful amulet that can control and protect any surrounding life force.
What is Amulet Book 3 called?
The Cloud Searchers is a fantasy graphic novel which was written in 2010. It is the third volume in the Amulet series. It was written and drawn by author Kazu Kibuishi.
What is Amulet Book 9 called?
Untitled ( Amulet, # 9 ) by Kazu Kibuishi.
What is Amulet Book 2 called?
Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. The Stonekeeper’s Curse is the second volume in the Amulet series. The fantasy comic was written by Kazu Kibuishi, and is a successful bestseller. It was written in 2009.
What should I read after amulet?
If you like Amulet
- Zita the Spacegirl. Book One, Far From Home. by Hatke, Ben.
- Three Thieves. Book One, Tower of Treasure. by Chantler, Scott.
- Poptropica. , Mystery of the Map.
- Oddly Normal. Book 1.
- The Nameless City. by Hicks, Faith Erin.
- Mighty Jack. by Hatke, Ben.
- Dream Jumper. Book One, Nightmare Escape.
- Giants Beware! by Aguirre, Jorge Augusto.