- 1 Where do you find the amulet coin?
- 2 Where do you get the amulet coin in Kanto?
- 3 What does Amulet Coin do?
- 4 Can you stack Amulet Coin and luck incense?
- 5 Does Amulet Coin affect payday?
- 6 Is there Amulet Coin in fire red?
- 7 How do I use the amulet coin?
- 8 Where do I get an exp share in fire red?
- 9 How do you get a lucky egg in fire red?
- 10 What is the fastest way to get money in fire red?
- 11 How do you win slots in Pokemon Red?
- 12 How do you get the amulet coin in Pokemon Black?
- 13 How do you get the amulet coin in Hgss?
Where do you find the amulet coin?
The best place to pick up the Amulet Coin is just outside Motostoke, at the Motostoke Outskirts, near Galar Mine No. 2. Here, you will find a blue sign when you exit the mines, and behind the sign, you will find the Amulet Coin in a Poké Ball.
Where do you get the amulet coin in Kanto?
Answers. First you gotta catch 50 pokemon then go to celdon city and then go to the house that connects Route 16 with the cycling road thengo up stairs and one of professer oaks aids should be waiting for you walk up to him and he should give the amulet coin to you Take it Its your..
What does Amulet Coin do?
The Amulet Coin doubles the amount of prize money received after battle if the holder takes part in the battle. Once the Pokémon has participated in battle while holding it, it takes effect; it is unaffected by Klutz and takes effect even if the holding Pokémon faints or the Amulet Coin is removed or negated.
Can you stack Amulet Coin and luck incense?
In battle. The Luck Incense doubles the amount of prize money received after battle if the holder takes part in the battle. Luck Incense does not stack with Amulet Coin or other Luck Incenses; however, it does stack with Happy Hour and Prize Money Power.
Does Amulet Coin affect payday?
Pay Day does damage and scatters coins on the ground with a value equal to twice the user’s level for each time it is used. The Amulet Coin doubles the number of coins picked up when held by a Pokémon in battle.
Is there Amulet Coin in fire red?
In Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen, an Amulet Coin can be found in Route 16.
How do I use the amulet coin?
- Cover the coin with a cloth and put it under your pillow for the night.
- Securely store the amulet in your purse, wallet, or secret pocket; The fabric you wrap it in should be clean; amulets do not like dirt.
- 3.Do not abandon the amulet, talk to it and keep it engaged, recharging it with your energy.
Originally Answered: How do I get the Exp Share in Pokemon Fire Red? As you travel east out of Fuchsia City, you enter a gate as you leave the city toward Route 15. In the gate, go upstairs to the second floor and look for one of Professor Oak’s aides. He’ll give you the Exp.
How do you get a lucky egg in fire red?
re: Lucky Egg, the rarest, hold-item in the game and some say it increases it with half) for every pokémon that holds it. It can be found on wild Chansey (5% chance) found in the Safari Zone.
What is the fastest way to get money in fire red?
Top Voted Answer
- you go to 5 island’s Resort Gorgeous.
- make 1 pokemon hold amulet coin.
- use your vs seaker on 2 ladies named lady jacki + lady gillian ( their poke are lv. 48-50 )
- you should get in all 39,000 dollars.
How do you win slots in Pokemon Red?
All of the slot machines have different odds, which change every time. To win big, play each machine 4 times, and if it hits 2 or more, then stick with that one, because it’s probably hot.
How do you get the amulet coin in Pokemon Black?
Talk and battle with Dancer Raymond. After you beat all dancers, go to north, to the square, talk with any dancer and get the Amulet Coin!
How do you get the amulet coin in Hgss?
Go to the goldenrod department store. Go to the elevator and go to the basement. You see that pokeball/item in the upper right corner behind the metal door thing? That’s it.