- 1 What is the Max Moon amulet in bee swarm simulator?
- 2 How do you get the moon charm in bee swarm?
- 3 What does a moon charm do?
- 4 How do you use a moon amulet generator?
- 5 How do you get the stick bug amulet?
- 6 How do you get a wind bee?
- 7 How do you get tickets in bee swarm simulator?
- 8 What amulets can you get in bee swarm?
- 9 How do you get all the amulets?
- 10 How rare is the king beetle amulet?
- 11 What is demon bees favorite food?
- 12 What is Lion bee favorite treat?
What is the Max Moon amulet in bee swarm simulator?
Wiki Targeted (Games) Each time the player purchases the amulet, the buffs given tend to improve. The player will always receive a capacity expansion, which starts at +25,000 capacity and progressively increases by 25,000. The buff is capped off at 250,000 extra capacity.
How do you get the moon charm in bee swarm?
Ways to obtain: During nighttime, fireflies will go to fields and create sparkles, which can contain moon charms.
What does a moon charm do?
The Moon Charm is a Hardmode accessory that, when equipped during nighttime, turns the player into a werewolf, and applies the Werewolf buff. Players with this item equipped during a full moon can still be attacked by other Werewolves.
How do you use a moon amulet generator?
The Moon Amulet Generator is a machine that is located above the Spider Field that allows the player to generate and/or replace a Moon Amulet. To use this machine, you will need 100 moon charms to generate a Moon Amulet.
How do you get the stick bug amulet?
The Stick Bug Amulet is an amulet that can be obtained from the Stick Bug Challenge. In order to obtain these amulets, the player will need to get Stick Bug to a certain level as well as reach a certain score during the Stick Bug Challenge.
How do you get a wind bee?
Windy Bee is a Colorless Event bee that hatches from a Windy Bee egg, which can be obtained from the Wind Shrine. Like all other Event bees, this bee does not have a favorite treat, and the only two ways to make it gifted is by feeding it a star treat or by feeding it Gingerbread Bears.
How do you get tickets in bee swarm simulator?
Buying them from the Robux Shop. Redeeming certain valid codes:
- 38217 (Gives 5 tickets ).
- Bopmaster (Gives 5 tickets ).
- Cog (Gives 5 tickets ).
- Crawlers (Gives 5 tickets ).
- Roof (Gives 5 tickets ).
- Connoisseur (Gives 5 tickets ).
- Discord100k (Gives 3 tickets + other stuff).
- Wax (Gives 5 tickets + other stuff).
What amulets can you get in bee swarm?
- Coconut Crab.
- King Beetle.
- Stick Bug.
- Tunnel Bear.
- Mondo Chick.
How do you get all the amulets?
In the Dragon Amulet Grotto, you’ll find three levers and three slots for special amulets. When you place those amulets inside the slots and activate levers, you solve the Elder God Puzzle, get 5,000 Koins, and open a new passageway. Dragon Amulet Grotto is located between Shrine and Forge.
How rare is the king beetle amulet?
The King Beetle Amulet is an amulet with a one in seven chance of dropping upon defeating the King Beetle (Loot Luck does not affect the probability or stats).
What is demon bees favorite food?
Demon Bee’s favorite type of treat is pineapples. Demon Bee likes the Mushroom Field, Strawberry Field, Rose Field, and Spider Field.
What is Lion bee favorite treat?
Lion Bee’s favorite type of treat is pineapples. Lion Bee likes the Ant Field and the Pineapple Patch.