- 1 How do I turn a picture into a pendant?
- 2 How do you seal a picture for a locket?
- 3 How do you make a locket picture at home?
- 4 How do you make a photo charm for a bouquet?
- 5 How can I turn a photo into a jewelry?
- 6 What do you put in a tiny locket?
- 7 Can I put a photo in resin?
- 8 Can you put paper in resin?
- 9 How do you glue glass pendants together?
How do I turn a picture into a pendant?
- Print out your photo on a laserjet printer and trim down to fit your bezel or surface.
- Add to the bezel or surface using Mod Podge.
- Add Dimensional Magic to the bezel or surface, filling until you reach the sides and top.
- Create a necklace or bracelet using basic jewelry tools and findings.
How do you seal a picture for a locket?
If want to permanently encase your photo in the locket, look for a sealer at a craft store that you can lightly paint over the photo. This will protect it from water or other damage. Make sure it’s acid free so that it lasts a long time without damaging your picture.
How do you make a locket picture at home?
Upload your image to a website, computer program, or smartphone app.
- Some image editing apps include Photo Editor, Photo Resizer, or Image Size.
- Some websites like Locketstudio.com do all the work of resizing your image for you. Upload your image, select your locket size and shape, and download your image.
How do you make a photo charm for a bouquet?
- Use a circle craft punch to cut out your pictures.
- Next, glue each photo down onto the center of the pendant.
- Once the glue is dried, fill each pendant with Mod Podge Dimensional Magic.
- Tie ribbon around the charms and around your wedding bouquet.
How can I turn a photo into a jewelry?
- Step 1: Print photos to match the dimensions of the bezel.
- Step 2: Cut out images using scissors or X-Acto knife.
- Step 3: Place photo on a piece of wax paper to protect your work surface.
- Step 4: Repeat for the back of each image.
- Step 5: Apply a thin layer of Mod Podge to the inside of the blank bezel.
What do you put in a tiny locket?
10 things to put in your locket
- Fill your locket with a special note from a loved one.
- Put the lace from your wedding dress inside as a reminder of your special day.
- Wear the hand print of your child close to your heart.
- Engrave a meaningful message for a personal look.
- Write down goals you want to accomplish.
Can I put a photo in resin?
Covering a glossy photo in a coating of ArtResin is easy – in fact, epoxy resin takes photographs next level, sealing and protecting them with a professional looking finish and a glossy sheen that makes colour pop!
Can you put paper in resin?
You can use any kind of paper with resin, provided it has been sealed first. You can use photographs, cardboard, stickers, tissue paper, and even book pages in your resin creations. Using resin over your paper art will give the piece additional depth whilst providing a beautiful finish.
How do you glue glass pendants together?
Run a bead of E6000 Jewelry & Bead Adhesive around where the glass meets the tray. Use a Q-tip and clean off the glue. Turn the pendant upside down (must do) and let dry overnight. Look for a spot where the glue sank in and made a gap.