- 1 Where do you find the amulet coin?
- 2 Where do you get the amulet coin in Kanto?
- 3 How do I use the amulet coin?
- 4 Can you stack Amulet Coin and luck incense?
- 5 Does Amulet Coin affect payday?
- 6 How do you get a lucky egg in fire red?
- 7 What is the fastest way to get money in fire red?
- 8 Is porygon worth it in fire red?
- 9 Where do I get an exp share in fire red?
- 10 What is VS Seeker in fire red?
- 11 What does the amulet coin do in fire red?
- 12 Are amulets good?
- 13 Where should I keep my money amulet?
Where do you find the amulet coin?
The best place to pick up the Amulet Coin is just outside Motostoke, at the Motostoke Outskirts, near Galar Mine No. 2. Here, you will find a blue sign when you exit the mines, and behind the sign, you will find the Amulet Coin in a Poké Ball.
Where do you get the amulet coin in Kanto?
Answers. First you gotta catch 50 pokemon then go to celdon city and then go to the house that connects Route 16 with the cycling road thengo up stairs and one of professer oaks aids should be waiting for you walk up to him and he should give the amulet coin to you Take it Its your..
How do I use the amulet coin?
- Cover the coin with a cloth and put it under your pillow for the night.
- Securely store the amulet in your purse, wallet, or secret pocket; The fabric you wrap it in should be clean; amulets do not like dirt.
- 3.Do not abandon the amulet, talk to it and keep it engaged, recharging it with your energy.
Can you stack Amulet Coin and luck incense?
In battle. The Luck Incense doubles the amount of prize money received after battle if the holder takes part in the battle. Luck Incense does not stack with Amulet Coin or other Luck Incenses; however, it does stack with Happy Hour and Prize Money Power.
Does Amulet Coin affect payday?
Pay Day does damage and scatters coins on the ground with a value equal to twice the user’s level for each time it is used. The Amulet Coin doubles the number of coins picked up when held by a Pokémon in battle.
How do you get a lucky egg in fire red?
re: Lucky Egg, the rarest, hold-item in the game and some say it increases it with half) for every pokémon that holds it. It can be found on wild Chansey (5% chance) found in the Safari Zone.
What is the fastest way to get money in fire red?
Top Voted Answer
- you go to 5 island’s Resort Gorgeous.
- make 1 pokemon hold amulet coin.
- use your vs seaker on 2 ladies named lady jacki + lady gillian ( their poke are lv. 48-50 )
- you should get in all 39,000 dollars.
Is porygon worth it in fire red?
The reason I say this as the main appeal for Porygon is that it is a decent special attacker. Being able to learn Thunderbolt, Ice Beam and Psychic as well as a great variety of moves. Porygon has base 80 special attack and base 75 special defense which makes it a pretty good in game tank.
Originally Answered: How do I get the Exp Share in Pokemon Fire Red? As you travel east out of Fuchsia City, you enter a gate as you leave the city toward Route 15. In the gate, go upstairs to the second floor and look for one of Professor Oak’s aides. He’ll give you the Exp.
What is VS Seeker in fire red?
The Vs. Seeker (Japanese: バトルサーチャー Battle Searcher, named without a period in Generation III as VS Seeker ) is a Key Item that appears in Pokémon FireRed, LeafGreen, Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. It is used to battle Trainers that the player has battled previously.
What does the amulet coin do in fire red?
The Amulet Coin doubles the amount of prize money received after battle if the holder takes part in the battle. It also doubles the number of coins picked up from Pay Day and G-Max Gold Rush.
Are amulets good?
Some cultures believe certain jewelry possesses magical powers. Amulets are worn as protection from harm, whereas other charms may be created to offer the wearer superhuman abilities or wisdom. Most are thought to bring good fortune. A talisman, like an amulet, is a lucky charm.
Where should I keep my money amulet?
How to use Money Amulet? Wear it around your neck to ensure the flow of money. You can also hang it at the entrance of your house or office to bring prosperity and wealth. If the coin turns black from the environmental contaminants, it should be cleaned and recharged with positive affirmations.