- 1 Where can I find Yuria weapons?
- 2 Where can I farm good gear in BDO?
- 3 How do you get weapons in black desert?
- 4 How do I get Darkdrift?
- 5 Where can I buy weapons in BDO?
- 6 What is the best gear in BDO?
- 7 Which BDO boss to get first?
- 8 How is BDO gear score calculated?
- 9 Is BDO pay to win?
- 10 What is BDO endgame?
- 11 Can you get Yuria of Londor armor?
- 12 Can you kill yuria and still get the ending?
- 13 How do you get a Morion blade?
Where can I find Yuria weapons?
The shop for upgrading the Yuria weapon is located in Keplan south of Calpheon.
Where can I farm good gear in BDO?
So with that being said, below are a list of the most popular farming spots.
- Kaia Lake – Catfishman Camp.
- Mansha Forest – (Ogre Ring – AP +10)
- Rhutum (Rhutum Elite Belt – DP +4, Weight Limit +60LT )
- Abandoned Monastery – (Mark of Shadow – AP +5)
- Kzaka Shrine (Shrine Guardian Token – DP +5, Max HP +15)
How do you get weapons in black desert?
Your best bet is to buy certain gear and weapons in the marketplace. The marketplace (MP) is where players sell their goods and gear. So, you go to a town or city with a marketplace vendor. Go to special deals at the left-hand bottom of the MP window.
How do I get Darkdrift?
Dropped by Yuria of Londor at Firelink Shrine. If you summon Yuria of Londor for the last boss fight and you succeed with Yuria alive, Darkdrift and the full black set can be found where Yuria usually stands in Firelink.
Where can I buy weapons in BDO?
Your best bet is to buy certain gear and weapons in the marketplace. The marketplace (MP) is where players sell their goods and gear. So, you goto a town or city with a marketplace vendor. Goto special deals at the lefthand bottom of the MP window.
What is the best gear in BDO?
Grunil and Heve are the most recommended armor sets.
- Axion Shield: Warrior/Valkyrie/Guardian.
- Steel Dagger: Witch/Wizard/Ranger.
- Jubre Talisman: Sorceress.
- Oros Ornamental Knot: Berserker/Dark Knight.
- Needle Trinket: Tamer.
- White Horn Bow: Musa/Maehwa.
- Estique Kunai/Shuriken: Kunoichi/Ninja.
- Scale Vambrace: Striker/Mystic.
Which BDO boss to get first?
Kzarka Mainhand Weapon (normally the easiest boss item to obtain ) or Offin Tett’s (slightly more AP, but less Attack Speed and Accuracy) or Blackstar Weapon (a quested red grade weapon with massive PVE Monster AP.) Dandelion Awakened Weapon or Blackstar Awakening Weapon. Sub-weapons: Kutum (PVE) / Nouver (PVP)
How is BDO gear score calculated?
The formula for calculating Gear Score (GS): GS = ((com. Attack + awa. Attack) / 2) + Defence rounded up
- 211 – 217.
- 218 – 225.
- 226 – 232.
- 233 – 240.
- 241 – 247.
- 248 – 255.
- 256 – 262.
- 263 – 270.
Is BDO pay to win?
Bdo is a progression game not a competitive one so there is not a lot of winning. Now when it comes to equipment some people refer to BDO as pay to win because of items like things like artisan fragments which increase repair durability by 5x.
What is BDO endgame?
the end game consists of node war pvp, guild boss summons, world bosses that spawn on timers and the level and life skill grind.
Can you get Yuria of Londor armor?
The key may be purchased from the Shrine Handmaid for 1500 souls after giving her the Mortician’s Ashes. Allows the purchase of her Black armor set from the Shrine Handmaid after death, as well as the items Yuria sells.
Can you kill yuria and still get the ending?
No. You don’t get the morion blade from killing her either, just her katana and outfit.
How do you get a Morion blade?
To get this weapon, you either need to kill Orbeck in Firelink Shrine after talking to Yuria or progress Orbeck’s questline all the way to the end. Doing the latter will let you get his ashes without having to actually kill him.