- 1 Where can I get an amulet of Arkay?
- 2 Where can I find Andurs in Skyrim?
- 3 What is in the whiterun catacombs?
- 4 What is the best amulet in Skyrim?
- 5 How do I get an amulet of Dibella?
- 6 Where is Lydia’s body Skyrim?
- 7 Where do I get the Amulet of Mara?
- 8 Where is the redguard woman?
- 9 Who is Torbjorn Skyrim?
- 10 How do you marry in Skyrim?
- 11 Why does Lydia disappear in Skyrim?
- 12 What do you get when you find all 24 stones of Barenziah?
- 13 Where is the Hall of death in whiterun?
Where can I get an amulet of Arkay?
- Radiant Raiment in Solitude sells them infrequently.
- Dropped as random loot by Draugr in the Snow Veil Sanctum.
- Wayward Pass – Resting upon a table grave through the mountains southwest of Winterhold.
- Markarth – Brother Verulus carries one, and is given as a reward for investigating the Hall of the Dead.
Where can I find Andurs in Skyrim?
Andurs is a Nord priest of Arkay serving in the Hall of the Dead in Whiterun.
What is in the whiterun catacombs?
Whiterun Catacombs Throughout the area, coffins can be found containing gold, goblets, platters, and embalming tools.
What is the best amulet in Skyrim?
The 10 Most Powerful Amulets In Skyrim
- 8 Amulet Of Akatosh.
- 7 Charmed Necklace.
- 6 Kyne’s Token.
- 5 The Locket Of Saint Jiub.
- 4 Amulet Of Articulation.
- 3 Amulet Of Bats.
- 2 Amulet Of The Gargoyle.
- 1 The Gauldur Amulet.
How do I get an amulet of Dibella?
- Innkeeper Haelga, Haelga’s Bunkhouse, Riften.
- May be found as random loot from Stormcloak and Imperial soldiers, as well as Hold Guards.
- May be found in Riftweald Manor during the Thieves Guild questline.
- May be found in Uthgerd’s House in Whiterun.
- May be sold at Radiant Raiment in Solitude.
Where is Lydia’s body Skyrim?
User Info: darkportal785. Check the Hall of the Dead in Whiterun. Her body should be there.
Where do I get the Amulet of Mara?
It can be purchased for 200 gold from Maramal or acquired during the last stage of The Book of Love quest from Dinya Balu, both at the Temple of Mara in Riften. It may occasionally be available for purchase from various general goods merchants, and will also appear randomly in chests and other loot drops.
Where is the redguard woman?
The Redguard woman can be found at The Bannered Mare inn, in the middle of Whiterun. Head inside, turn left and enter the small room where a woman named Saadia is sitting. Tell her that someone is looking for her. She will be very worried and ask you to follow her.
Who is Torbjorn Skyrim?
Torbjorn Shatter-Shield is the patriarch of Clan Shatter-Shield of Windhelm. Generally found in the Blacksmith Quarters of Windhelm’s market district, Torbjorn serves as an Expert-trainer in Two-Handed.
How do you marry in Skyrim?
Getting married in Skyrim is actually pretty easy; just head to the settlement of Riften, and enter the Temple of Mara. Speak to the priest and ask about weddings, to receive information about how the process works. Purchase an amulet of Mara, then wear it when speaking to your potentially betrothed.
Why does Lydia disappear in Skyrim?
Try sleeping for a few days-if she’s not glitched, you’ll wake up one morning and she’ll be sitting in your room, drinking your beer. Try adding another follower-there are a couple right in Whiterun. If they say you already have a follower, she’s stuck. If they sign on, she’s either dead, dismissed, or glitched.
What do you get when you find all 24 stones of Barenziah?
The Crown of Barenziah After handing in all twenty-four Stones of Barenziah, the Dragonborn is asked to recover the Crown of Barenziah from Tolvald’s Cave. Vex reveals that the Crown of Barenziah is an item that enhances a thief’s ability.
Where is the Hall of death in whiterun?
The Hall of the Dead in Whiterun is located behind the Temple of Kynareth and near the House of Clan Battle-Born on the west side of town. It houses a small shrine of Arkay and Andurs lives there as well.