- 1 How do you get the amulet on Poptropica Time Tangled Island?
- 2 Where is the power amulet in Poptropica?
- 3 How do you get the silver amulet on Poptropica?
- 4 Where is Thomas Edison’s phonograph Poptropica?
- 5 How do you pass Poptropica Time Tangled Island?
- 6 How do you get the goggles in poptropica time tangled island?
- 7 How do you copy someone’s outfit on Poptropica 2021?
- 8 Why did Poptropica remove Islands?
- 9 What happened to Poptropica?
- 10 Where is the salt rocks in Poptropica time tangled?
- 11 How do you get Thor’s Hammer in Poptropica?
- 12 How do I get the peace medal in Poptropica?
- 13 Which Poptropica Islands are members only?
- 14 Where is the golden vase in Poptropica?
How do you get the amulet on Poptropica Time Tangled Island?
The Amulet is obtained by winning a card puzzle game against the man sitting on the Great Wall of China (1593 AD) on Time Tangled Island. When you return it to the Vikings (831 AD), that time period will be restored.
Where is the power amulet in Poptropica?
The Power Amulet is obtained by beating the Cheetah Bandit in a race to the top of a water tower.
How do you get the silver amulet on Poptropica?
Go back down and talk to Captain Meriwether Lewis to return the Peace Medal. Go to the Great Wall of China, 1593 and grab the Gunpowder barrel. While you’re there, play a memory game with a Chinese guy and when you win, he’ll give you an Amulet.
Where is Thomas Edison’s phonograph Poptropica?
The Phonograph can be found on top of the roof’s tip of the Greek treasury in the time period of Ancient Greece (Delphi), 328 BC on Time Tangled Island. You must return it to Edison’s Workshop, 1877, to fix that time period.
How do you pass Poptropica Time Tangled Island?
Go to Timbuktu Inn on the right.
- Jump over the snake on the right.
- Jump onto the ledge made of logs.
- Jump onto a similar one above it.
- Jump on top of the tall rock structure on the right.
- Jump to the right of the tall rock formation.
- Jump down from the rock formation and to the right.
How do you get the goggles in poptropica time tangled island?
The Goggles can be found being worn by one of the Aztec guards in the Aztec time period (1519 AD) of Time Tangled Island. To get it from him, you’ll need to wear the Warrior Headdress from the retired warrior and talk to him.
How do you copy someone’s outfit on Poptropica 2021?
Costumizer Tool Simply click on the Shirt Icon in the top right corner, then click on the character you want to copy clothing from. If you click on an accessory on your avatar, it will be removed from your avatar.
Why did Poptropica remove Islands?
They were removed due to the older technology resulting in game bugs, but Poptropica’s working on porting them to newer tech! We love those islands too, but need to update the technology. They were made in Action Script 2 and were causing a lot of problems for players.
What happened to Poptropica?
A blast from the past! The Poptropica Creators had to make the difficult decision to turn off some of the islands as they transitioned the technology of the game from outdated Flash to a new platform so everyone could continue to play worldwide. Stay tuned as islands are brought back to Poptropica!
Where is the salt rocks in Poptropica time tangled?
The bag of Salt Rocks can be found on the chimney of the Graff House, 1776 AD on Time Tangled Island. It must be returned to the man with a dark blue robelike thing in the Mali Empire on top of the building with snakes, 1387 A.D. for the time period to be restored.
How do you get Thor’s Hammer in Poptropica?
The Mjolnir is found inside a portable toilet, after it was left there accidentally by a particular Poptropican who had brought it to give it to his friend in return for a ticket into the con. The player dresses up as this Poptropican and brings the Mjolnir to the friend.
How do I get the peace medal in Poptropica?
The Peace Medal can be found hanging on the pulley system of Leo’s Workshop (1516 AD) on Time Tangled Island. To reach it, it may help to be wearing the Glider. When you return it to the Lewis and Clark Expedition (1805 AD), that time period will be restored.
Which Poptropica Islands are members only?
Right now these islands are only accessible to members:
- Nabooti Island.
- Wimpy Wonderland.
- Wimpy Boardwalk.
- Big Nate Island.
- Red Dragon Island.
- Great Pumpkin Island.
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
Where is the golden vase in Poptropica?
To get it, go in front of the cave with the entrance blocked by a bunch of rocks. Click on the rocks to use your Gunpowder. The entrance will be cleared. Once you enter, you’ll have about 30 seconds inside the cave to find the golden vase: it’s in the bottom left corner.