- 1 How do I reclaim Ghostspeak amulet?
- 2 How do I get the monkeys amulet back?
- 3 Where can I find Father Urhney?
- 4 How do you get to Port Phasmatys Osrs?
- 5 Do you need m speak amulet after mm2?
- 6 How do I get the M amulet Mould?
- 7 How do you pickpocket father Urhney?
- 8 Where is the witch in Draynor Village?
- 9 How do you get Father Urhney spare skull?
- 10 How do I get into port Phasmatys for free?
- 11 How do I get to Pirate Pete?
- 12 How do I get to Port Khazard?
How do I reclaim Ghostspeak amulet?
The ghostspeak amulet or Amulet of Ghostspeak is obtained during The Restless Ghost quest, from Father Uhrney in the Lumbridge Swamp. If the amulet has been lost, a player can always speak with Father Uhrney to receive another one.
How do I get the monkeys amulet back?
This will create the unstrung M ‘ speak amulet, which must be used on a Ball of wool before it can be worn. If the M ‘ speak amulet is lost, it cannot be reobtained by any means other than repeating the above steps, or it can be reclaimed from Zooknock after completing Monkey Madness II.
Where can I find Father Urhney?
Father Urhney is an irritable Saradominist priest who lives as a hermit in the Lumbridge Swamp, in a shack that he built himself.
How do you get to Port Phasmatys Osrs?
A player using the ectophial to teleport to Port Phasmatys One of the rewards from the Ghosts Ahoy quest is the Ectophial, which is a simple, one-click teleport that teleports players right to the Ectofuntus. This is the quickest and most convenient way to access Port Phasmatys.
Do you need m speak amulet after mm2?
It’s an Amulet of Monkey Speak. It makes vague chattering noises. A m’speak amulet is an amulet used to communicate with monkeys. After the completion of Monkey Madness II it is no longer required to speak with the monkeys on Ape Atoll.
How do I get the M amulet Mould?
In order to get the mould you need to go to the building east of the magic stall on Ape Atoll. If you don’t already have a greegree, you must stay in the dark area. Search the southeastern most crate to uncover a hidden entrance into the Temple of Marimbo Dungeon.
How do you pickpocket father Urhney?
Back at Urhney’s house, light a fire outside any of his open windows. Talk to Father Urhney and mention the chalice again, followed by the option: “Fire! Fire!”. Driving him into a momentary panic, quickly pickpocket him to get a complex key.
Where is the witch in Draynor Village?
Aggie is a young witch notable for selling potions and dyes. She is located in Draynor Village, in the only house with a cauldron.
How do you get Father Urhney spare skull?
Father Urhney’s spare skull is an item used in the 20th Anniversary celebrations. It is obtained from Father Urhney, and is given to the restless ghost in exchange for extra, extra fine flour. You must first search the rocks east of the mining site in order to obtain the skull from Father Urhney.
How do I get into port Phasmatys for free?
Getting there Fairy ring code alq to teleport into the Haunted Woods then running east. Using Drakan’s medallion to teleport to Ver Sinhaza, then running north to the docks just south of Slepe and taking Andras’ boat. The trip from Slepe to Port Phasmatys is free.
How do I get to Pirate Pete?
Pirate Pete is the cousin of Party, Postie, and Parroty Pete. Players must talk to him to start the Rum Deal quest. He is on a dock near the Ectofuntus. Zogre Flesh Eaters is required to do the quest.
How do I get to Port Khazard?
Ways to get there
- Teleporting with the Lodestone Network to Yanille and walk east through Yanille then walk north-east to the port, or using the Teleport to House spell if you have your house in Yanille, and walk north-east from there.
- Lunar spell Khazard Teleport.
- Fairy ring DJP to Tower of Life and walk south.