- 1 What can you do with a gold amulet?
- 2 Who do I give gifts to in Dragon Age Origins?
- 3 How do I give gifts Dao?
- 4 How do you get the amulet mother Alistair?
- 5 How do you make a gold amulet unstrung?
- 6 How do you make a gold amulet?
- 7 What gifts should I give Morrigan Dragon Age?
- 8 Can you romance Morrigan and Leliana at the same time?
- 9 How do you get Morrigan to teach shapeshifting?
- 10 How do I get Zevran approval?
- 11 How do I get Alistair’s approval?
- 12 How do you harden Leliana?
- 13 Where is Arl Eamon’s study?
- 14 Where is Duncan’s shield?
What can you do with a gold amulet?
The gold amulet cannot be enchanted, making it purely cosmetic. However, it can be sold to Grum’s Gold Exchange in Port Sarim for 245 coins or at the Grand Exchange.
Who do I give gifts to in Dragon Age Origins?
Gift Giving Guide
|Onyx Demon Statuette||Brecillian Forest||Alistair|
|Small Carved Statuette||Loithering||Alistair|
|Stone Dragon Statuette||Redcliffe Castle||Alistair|
How do I give gifts Dao?
- Open your inventory.
- Select the character you wish to give the gift to.
- Highlight the gift.
- Give the gift: Press A. Press X and left on the radial menu. Hold right click + left on radial menu, drag and drop the gift on the companion or double click the gift.
How do you get the amulet mother Alistair?
User Info: CrimsongaruruZ. You’re supposed to find ” Alistair’s Mother Amulet ” at the second floor of Redcliffe castle and give it to him. The amulet is in the room (I forgot the room’s name) that you can only enter when you have the key. Loot the key from an undead from the first floor.
How do you make a gold amulet unstrung?
An unstrung gold amulet (in-game: Gold amulet ) is a gold amulet without a string (spun ball of wool) attached to it. It is made by using a gold bar on a furnace while having an amulet mould in the inventory or the tool belt.
How do you make a gold amulet?
A gold amulet is made by using a gold bar on a furnace with an amulet mould in the inventory. It requires a crafting level of 8, and gives 30 experience, making an unstrung gold amulet. The amulet must then be strung before wearing by using either a ball of wool or the String Jewellery spell.
What gifts should I give Morrigan Dragon Age?
Gift Giving Guide
|Silver Chain||Tower of Mages||Morrigan|
|Silver Medallion||Ancient Ruins||Morrigan|
|Silver Brooch||Dalish Camp||Morrigan|
Can you romance Morrigan and Leliana at the same time?
Once you get to the point where you have to choose between the two of them, choose Morrigan. Afterward, once you complete Leliana’s quest, you should be re-engaged in a relationship with Leliana. Morrigan and Leliana should not be asking about each other either. I’ve personally done it this way, so it should work.
How do you get Morrigan to teach shapeshifting?
- Morrigan will teach this specialization if her approval of you is neutral; she is not willing to do so once her approval rises above 25.
- You can purchase a Shapeshifter Manual from Varathorn in the Dalish Camp at the Brecilian Outskirts for around 12.
How do I get Zevran approval?
Go through the conversation and Leliana will join you. If Zev is in the group, he knows Isabela from the past and will want to join in the fun, too. Tell him yes to get Approval from him. (Updated 10-15-10) For a 3-some you just have to Zevran in your party.
How do I get Alistair’s approval?
Alistair is a “Boy Scout” at heart so he gives approval for doing nice things for people, likes to hear good things about Duncan, and enjoys positive attention. He is only interested in women. To get on these characters’ good sides you’ll need to chat with them every chance you get.
How do you harden Leliana?
Leliana will decide that her new self was just an attempt to run away from her previous life after her mentor’s betrayal, and that the real Leliana is a worldly bard who loves all of the danger, intrigue, and at times even the killing that goes along with that lifestyle. This results in her being hardened.
Where is Arl Eamon’s study?
On the first floor, in Arl Eamon’s Study at Redcliffe Castle (Main Floor).
Where is Duncan’s shield?
The shield is found on an Armor Stand in the Grey Warden Vault in Denerim. It becomes equippable after it is gifted to Alistair, who has a conversation associated with the shield.