- 1 Where is the secret dojo in Club Penguin online?
- 2 How do you get the ninja amulet on Club Penguin rewritten?
- 3 Does the ninja hideout still exist?
- 4 Where is the amulet in Club Penguin?
- 5 Can you beat the Sensei in Club Penguin without black belt?
- 6 Where is the secret ninja hideout?
- 7 How do you get a fire suit for CPR?
- 8 Can you become a water ninja in Club Penguin rewritten?
- 9 How do you become a fire ninja?
- 10 What is behind the dojo door in Club Penguin?
- 11 How do you get to the fire dojo rewritten on Club Penguin?
- 12 How do you get a water suit in Club Penguin rewritten?
Where is the secret dojo in Club Penguin online?
The Dojo was a secluded temple in Club Penguin Online high up in the mountains of the island.
How do you get the ninja amulet on Club Penguin rewritten?
In order to build an amulet, we’ll need the Goldsmith Apron, and you can now purchase that in the Martial Artworks (in the Ninja Hideout) for 100 coins. You need to wear only that item and dance to perform an action. Note: There is a “cache problem” in which not everyone can see the item yet.
Does the ninja hideout still exist?
The Ninja Hideout was added to Club Penguin in November 2008. In November 2009 the entrance to the Fire Dojo was added to this room and in November 2010 the entrance to the Water Dojo was added to this room. As of May 23, 2013 this room no longer exists, as the Dojo now has access to the special dojo rooms.
Where is the amulet in Club Penguin?
|Where found||Martial Artworks, Dojo Courtyard|
Can you beat the Sensei in Club Penguin without black belt?
But, they’re all wrong Actualy, defeating the Sensei is easy. The most important thing – get the black belt. The first few time, the Sensei will win you ALL the time! You can ‘t even beat him once!
Where is the secret ninja hideout?
The Ninja Hideout was a secretive hideout for ninjas and ninja -trainees alike, located beside the Dojo.
|Where||Next to the Dojo|
|Opened||March 4, 2018|
How do you get a fire suit for CPR?
To earn the Fire Suit, you had to play against other penguins, many times, in Card-Jitsu Fire by being the last one standing, meaning you needed to get your opponent(s) down to 0 energy.
Can you become a water ninja in Club Penguin rewritten?
To become a water Ninja first go to the Dojo Courtyard via the map. Once you ‘re at the Dojo Courtyard the room will look like this: He will give you your Water Booster Deck of cards. You can then play by clicking Earn your Water Suit.
How do you become a fire ninja?
Becoming a Fire Ninja
- Go to the Fire Dojo.
- Talk to Sensei and receive Card-Jitsu Cards from him.
- Play Card-Jitsu Fire and obtain the full Fire Suit.
- Challenge Sensei. Once you defeat him, you will become a Fire Ninja and obtain the Fire Gem.
What is behind the dojo door in Club Penguin?
The Ninja Hideout was a secretive hideout for ninjas and ninja-trainees alike, located beside the Dojo.
How do you get to the fire dojo rewritten on Club Penguin?
Note: To go to the fire dojo you must click on the fire box surrounded by the red circle and then walk to the door. Step 3: After a short introduction you will receive a new deck of cards in addition to you can start playing once from here in the option ” Earn your fire suit” or from the cushions that surround the room.
How do you get a water suit in Club Penguin rewritten?
The Water Suit Stamp was a hard difficulty stamp in Club Penguin Rewritten. It could be obtained by completing the water suit in Card-Jitsu Water.