- 1 Why is the Amulet of Mara not working?
- 2 How do I use the Amulet of Mara?
- 3 How do I start the Amulet of Mara quest?
- 4 How do I get an Amulet of Mara?
- 5 Does any Amulet of Mara work?
- 6 How do I marry Lydia?
- 7 Who is best wife in Skyrim?
- 8 Where does Lydia go after you marry her?
- 9 Can I marry serana?
- 10 Why is Maramal not in Temple of Mara?
- 11 Should I speak to bassianus or Klimmek?
- 12 Can you marry a Jarl in Skyrim?
- 13 Why can’t I marry Lydia in Skyrim?
- 14 Can you marry multiple people in Skyrim?
- 15 Who can I marry in Markarth?
Why is the Amulet of Mara not working?
– If you are having trouble getting the amulet to work ( like i was; Had gone through the whole Amulet quest and still was unable to have any marriage dialogue.) Then what you need to do is go back to Maramal In Riften. Use ‘pickpocket’ to view his inventory. Go to your inventory and ‘give’ him back the amulet.
How do I use the Amulet of Mara?
Speak to the priest and ask about weddings, to receive information about how the process works. Purchase an amulet of Mara, then wear it when speaking to your potentially betrothed. If they agree to marry, return to the Temple of Mara to request the ceremony then wait 24 hours.
How do I start the Amulet of Mara quest?
- Quest. The Amulet of Mara can acquired from the quest The Book of Love:
- Chests. Chests (general)
- Merchants. Temple of Mara in Riften: speak with Maramal about the temple’s beliefs after you meet him in The Bee and Barb, and he will present you with the option to purchase one from him for 200 Gold.
- Random Loot.
How do I get an Amulet of Mara?
It can be purchased for 200 gold from Maramal or acquired during the last stage of The Book of Love quest from Dinya Balu, both at the Temple of Mara in Riften. It may occasionally be available for purchase from various general goods merchants, and will also appear randomly in chests and other loot drops.
Does any Amulet of Mara work?
You have to let him get kicked out of the Inn for attempting to preach to drunks and go back to the Temple of Mara before you get the option. It doesn’t work unless you speak to Marmal at the temple of Mara in Riften and learn about marriage first.
How do I marry Lydia?
To marry anyone, you have to speak with Maramel in Riften and do this Skyrim:The Bonds of Matrimony – UESPWiki wear the Amulet of Mara, and go talk to Lydia. To marry Lydia, you have to complete the quest “Dragon Rising” and be the owner of Breezehome in Whiterun.
Who is best wife in Skyrim?
The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress. She’s a member of the Companions and also a Werewolf, following the teachings of Hircine.
Where does Lydia go after you marry her?
PC 360 After marrying Lydia, she may exit the Temple of Mara during the ending script of the marriage ceremony. If she is not found outside immediately after exiting the Temple, she will be gone forever. Using the “player. moveto” command may teleport the Dragonborn next to her in a random location in Skyrim.
Can I marry serana?
Check out Nexus’s Skyrim mod install guide for more detailed instructions. When the mod is installed, you should be able to marry Serana. That is, talk to Maramal at the Temple of Mara in Riften, inquire about marriage, and then purchase the Amulet of Mara from him.
Why is Maramal not in Temple of Mara?
He is either in the Temple of Mara or the Bee and Barb. Upon your first visit to Riften, Maramal can be located at the Bee and Barb. There is a scripted scene of him preaching that is activated upon your entrance into the inn. Until then, he will not leave and cannot be found anywhere else.
Should I speak to bassianus or Klimmek?
Bassianus seems like a real jerk, so I always set Fastred up with good old Klimmek. I usually go with Klimmek to be honest, because Bassianus goes to Riften and basically lives in poverty. If you go with Bassianus in the Book of Love quest, then he takes Fastred with him and they both live in poverty.
Can you marry a Jarl in Skyrim?
Nobody you can marry is relevant in any way. I do believe that depending upon Civil War choices, you can be made Jarl. But, it offers no benefits whatsoever. No you can ‘t be Jarl.
Why can’t I marry Lydia in Skyrim?
It is not possible to marry Lydia in-game without the use of console commands. She is however, intended to be a marriage candidate, which is confirmed by looking at the data file ( Skyrim. esm). Therefore, she is bugged.
Can you marry multiple people in Skyrim?
No. It’s only possible to marry one NPC through your entire gameplay, unless you play on the PC and use console commands (to divorce your current spouse in order to marry a different NPC), it might be possible to marry two NPC’s with mods, but I couldn’t know for sure.
Who can I marry in Markarth?
Women you can marry
- Aela the Huntress. Nord companion in Jorrvaskr, Whiterun.
- Aeri. Nord lumberjack in Anga’s Mill, The Pale.
- Anwen. Redguard priestess in the Temple of Dilbella, Markarth.
- Avrusa Sarethi. Dunmer farmer in Sarethi Farm, The Rift.
- Borgakh the Steel Heart.
- Brelyna Maryon.
- Camilla Valerius.
- Dravynea the Stoneweaver.