- 1 How do I get another Amulet of Mara?
- 2 How do you get the amulet of marriage in Skyrim?
- 3 What do you do when you lose the Amulet of Mara?
- 4 How do you get to the Temple of Mara?
- 5 Can I marry serana?
- 6 Can I marry Lydia in Skyrim?
- 7 Who is best wife in Skyrim?
- 8 Why can’t I marry Lydia in Skyrim?
- 9 How many wives can you have in Skyrim?
- 10 How do you marry an Amulet of Mara?
- 11 Who can I marry in Markarth?
- 12 How do I marry Camilla?
- 13 Can you marry multiple people in Skyrim?
- 14 Can you marry sapphire in Skyrim?
- 15 Can you have children in Skyrim?
How do I get another Amulet of Mara?
4 Answers. You can buy one from Maramal in Riften. He is usually in the Temple of Mara, and sells it for 200 gold. He also happens to be the guy who carries out the marriage ceremony, and explains the whole process before he’ll sell one to you.
How do you get the amulet of marriage in Skyrim?
To purchase it, find Maramal in the Temple of Mara, in Riften, and ask to be enlightened about Mara, the Goddess of Love and about marriage in Skyrim. Push the query further to receive the option to purchase the Amulet of Mara from him for 200 gold. You can’t get married without talking to Maramal!
What do you do when you lose the Amulet of Mara?
THanks! There is a small tent on the shoreline in Dawnstar.. the shore on the east side heading north past the alchemest shop. In that tent you ‘ll find an amulet lying on the ground. Awesome, thank you!
How do you get to the Temple of Mara?
The Temple of Mara is located in the city of Riften. This is where wedding ceremonies are performed in Skyrim. Inside the Temple, there is a cooking pot in the back room, two shrines of Mara. There is also a copy of the book Gods and Worship as well as the complete set of The Song of Pelinal.
Can I marry serana?
Check out Nexus’s Skyrim mod install guide for more detailed instructions. When the mod is installed, you should be able to marry Serana. That is, talk to Maramal at the Temple of Mara in Riften, inquire about marriage, and then purchase the Amulet of Mara from him.
Can I marry Lydia in Skyrim?
She can only be married once Breezehome has been purchased.
Who is best wife in Skyrim?
The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress. She’s a member of the Companions and also a Werewolf, following the teachings of Hircine.
Why can’t I marry Lydia in Skyrim?
It is not possible to marry Lydia in-game without the use of console commands. She is however, intended to be a marriage candidate, which is confirmed by looking at the data file ( Skyrim. esm). Therefore, she is bugged.
How many wives can you have in Skyrim?
Unfortunately you ‘re only able to have 1 wife. Even if your spouse dies – or if you kill her – you are unable to remarry. Just one spouse, ever. We also have a pretty good Skyrim Marriage guide if you ‘re intersted in more information.
How do you marry an Amulet of Mara?
Speak to the priest and ask about weddings, to receive information about how the process works. Purchase an amulet of Mara, then wear it when speaking to your potentially betrothed. If they agree to marry, return to the Temple of Mara to request the ceremony then wait 24 hours.
Who can I marry in Markarth?
Women you can marry
- Aela the Huntress. Nord companion in Jorrvaskr, Whiterun.
- Aeri. Nord lumberjack in Anga’s Mill, The Pale.
- Anwen. Redguard priestess in the Temple of Dilbella, Markarth.
- Avrusa Sarethi. Dunmer farmer in Sarethi Farm, The Rift.
- Borgakh the Steel Heart.
- Brelyna Maryon.
- Camilla Valerius.
- Dravynea the Stoneweaver.
How do I marry Camilla?
How to Marry Camilla Valerius
- Complete quest ‘The Golden Claw’ and return the Golden Claw to Lucan at The Riverwood Trader.
- Purchase an Amulet of Mara from Maramal in The Temple Of Mara in Riften.
- Wear the Amulet of Mara and talk to Camilla, choose the dialogue option “Interested in me, are you?”.
Can you marry multiple people in Skyrim?
No. It’s only possible to marry one NPC through your entire gameplay, unless you play on the PC and use console commands (to divorce your current spouse in order to marry a different NPC), it might be possible to marry two NPC’s with mods, but I couldn’t know for sure.
Can you marry sapphire in Skyrim?
While Sapphire probably isn’t the nicest character in the game, she’s certainly one of the coolest! Ever wanted a chance to go on a thieving quest with her? Well, with Marry – Sapphire, now you can! Just buy an Amulet of Mara, talk to Maramal, and ask her to marry you!
Can you have children in Skyrim?
With the release of the Hearthfire DLC, players will be able to adopt oprhan boys and girls found in Skyrim ‘s various cities. Any time after this point you can go to the orphanage and adopt a kid. He/she will then move into your house just like a spouse would.