- 1 How do you get the amulet coin in Hgss?
- 2 What is the fastest way to get money in Pokemon heart gold?
- 3 Where do I get a coin case in HeartGold?
- 4 Can you buy coins in Hgss?
- 5 Which is better luck incense or amulet coin?
- 6 How do I use the amulet coin?
- 7 How do I level up my Pokemon fast in HeartGold?
- 8 How do you play voltorb flip?
- 9 How do you get a moonstone in Hgss?
- 10 Where do I get a coin case in Ruby?
- 11 How do you get the coin case in Gen 3?
- 12 Can you exchange money for coins in Heartgold?
- 13 How do you beat voltorb flip every time?
- 14 Where do you get thunderbolt in Heartgold?
How do you get the amulet coin in Hgss?
Go to the goldenrod department store. Go to the elevator and go to the basement. You see that pokeball/item in the upper right corner behind the metal door thing? That’s it.
What is the fastest way to get money in Pokemon heart gold?
You want easy money? Go on to the big lake pokewalker course and get 10,000 steps then look for items. Star Pieces are 2400 each and you can get 3 per return, don’t return your pokemon each time just cash in the watts and the star pieces and try it again.
Where do I get a coin case in HeartGold?
GSC – The Coin Case is acquired in these games from the underground section of Goldenrod City for Japanese players. However, for international versions of the game, the player will receive the Coin Case from Mr. Game at the Game Corner. It is the same for the remakes, Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver.
Can you buy coins in Hgss?
No, you can buy coins in Diamond,Pearl,and Platinum but not in heartgold and soulsilver; you have to win them -_-
Which is better luck incense or amulet coin?
The Luck Incense (Japanese: こううんのおこう Good Luck Incense ) is a type of held item introduced in Generation IV. It is an incense that allows Chansey and Blissey to produce Happiny Eggs. In battle, its effect is identical to the Amulet Coin. こううんのおこう
|Generation VIII||Other Items|
How do I use the amulet coin?
- Cover the coin with a cloth and put it under your pillow for the night.
- Securely store the amulet in your purse, wallet, or secret pocket; The fabric you wrap it in should be clean; amulets do not like dirt.
- 3.Do not abandon the amulet, talk to it and keep it engaged, recharging it with your energy.
How do I level up my Pokemon fast in HeartGold?
What is the best way to Level Up in HeartGold /SoulSilver?
- Battle Wild Pokemon. This is best done at either Cerulean Cave(Anything with either a ground weakness or no attacks that do mush damage to ground/rock) and Mt.
- Fight the E4. This can be done by leveling up to Lv.
- Use Rare Candies.
- Use the Day Care Services.
- Use an Exp.
How do you play voltorb flip?
Flip over all cards in lines where the number of Voltorb is zero. Open your memo. First, in any line with a value of zero, mark all cards as Voltorb. Second, in any row or column where the line value and the number of Voltorb add up to five, mark every card in that line with a 1.
How do you get a moonstone in Hgss?
- Have mom buy you one by saving money.
- Search for one in the Ruin of Alph.
- Get one on top of Mt.Moon (on Monday nights only)
- Search for one in Tohjo Falls.
- Or use the Pokewalker. (Volcano Path (5000+ Steps), Night Skys Edge (5000+ Steps), Amity Meadow (2000+ Steps)
Where do I get a coin case in Ruby?
To get the Coin Case you need the Harbor Mail from the Trick House on Route 110 and then you have to head to Mauville and trade the mail for the case. You need to have the Stone Badge, HM Cut and the Dynamo Badge to pull it off.
How do you get the coin case in Gen 3?
Find a yellow looking house on the left side of the Pokemart. Head inside and talk to the lady. When the lady is finished talking, hand her over the Harbor Mail. In return, the lady will give you the Coin Case.
Can you exchange money for coins in Heartgold?
Nope, can ‘t buy coins. Voltorb Flip is easy once you figure out how to play it.
How do you beat voltorb flip every time?
- The goal: flip over all the 2s and 3s, while not flipping over any card without a voltorb.
- Hint 1: Add the number of voltorbs in a row/column to the number above it for that same row/column.
- Hint 2: If any row has 0 voltorbs in it, you can flip the whole row.
Where do you get thunderbolt in Heartgold?
Technical Machines differ in this respect. TMs.
|TM23||Iron Tail||Olivine City GYM|
|TM24||Thunderbolt||Goldenrod City Game Corner, costs 10,000 coins Cerulean Cave|
|TM25||Thunder||Goldenrod City Dept. Store costs P 5500|
|TM26||Earthquake||Victory Road and Battle Frontier Shop, costs 80 BP|