- 1 What does the Fenix amulet do Moonlighter?
- 2 How do I sell amulets Moonlighter?
- 3 What does the vampire amulet do in Moonlighter?
- 4 What does the carnivorous Mutae amulet do?
- 5 What can I sell and keep Moonlighter?
- 6 What is the fastest way to get money in Moonlighter?
- 7 Where are the purple chests in Moonlighter?
- 8 How do you get the banker Moonlighter?
- 9 What is the wanderer Moonlighter?
- 10 How do you get a Moonlighter companion?
- 11 How do you get rings in Moonlighter?
- 12 What do I do with Golem King energy crystals?
What does the Fenix amulet do Moonlighter?
Ring that revives the carrier when they are defeated, but the ring breaks. Revives the player if they die, but destroys the ring.
|Crafting & Acquisition|
|Drops from||Unknown if this drops from a monster.|
How do I sell amulets Moonlighter?
They cannot be sold in the shop either. If you do lose a ring, you can either repurchase it from Le Retailer or attempt to farm it again from the purple chests.
What does the vampire amulet do in Moonlighter?
|Vampire Amulet +1|
|Description||Ring that makes its wearer deal 20% less damage but transforms 2% of the attack damage into health.|
|Effect||Deal 20% less damage while receiving 2% of damage dealth as Health.|
|Acquisition||Purple Chests in any Dungeon|
What does the carnivorous Mutae amulet do?
|Carnivorous Mutae Amulet +1|
|Description||Ring that boosts the owner’s health but also weakens their defensive power.|
|Effect||Increases health by 20% while decreasing defense by 10%.|
|Acquisition||Drops from the Carnivorous Mutae ‘s Blue Chest|
What can I sell and keep Moonlighter?
Keep gels to make potions. Keep crystals to enchant your stuff. Keep materials you need for weapons and armors you want. You can press X (xbox controller) to wishlist items at the blacksmith, it will mark its components with a star so you don’t accidentally sell them.
What is the fastest way to get money in Moonlighter?
How to Profit!
- Collect 500 gold to unlock potion shop and 2000 gold for cash register upgrade.
- If you have extra money to spare in morning, buy stack(s) of the most expensive guidance or reveal potions you can afford.
- Put stack(s) sale for the same price you bought them and wait heroes to come search for equipment.
Where are the purple chests in Moonlighter?
Also note that the purple chests can only be found either randomly OR by beating a wave room up to the last wave. These chests not only contain mostly very rare drops but also ALWAYS include at least one ring.
How do you get the banker Moonlighter?
It’s simply a man named Edward. The Banker is purchased at the Town Board. Once purchased, Will can invest some of his money to him in hopes that it will grow. However, investments are a risk, and there is a chance that the player will lose money.
What is the wanderer Moonlighter?
Wanderer Dungeon is one of the Dungeons in the game Moonlighter. It is the “sixth” Dungeon. This dungeon contains nine floors followed by the Enraged Wanderer boss fight.
How do you get a Moonlighter companion?
Companions – Nine new familiars to unlock. Kill a particular enemy 10 times and a very special egg will appear. After three days the egg hatches and your fresh-faced familiar will be ready for the fight.
How do you get rings in Moonlighter?
Rings are guaranteed drops from purple chests in NG+ (assuming the player has not already collected them all). These rings are not dungeon-specific and can drop from any purple chest. Singlehandedly one of the best rings in the game.
What do I do with Golem King energy crystals?
Used to Trade For The ICT Trader changes trades on a daily basis. This item is not currently used to trade for anything.