- 1 Why does my Amulet of Mara not work?
- 2 Does any Amulet of Mara work?
- 3 Can you get another Amulet of Mara?
- 4 Where do I find an Amulet of Mara?
- 5 How do you marry an Amulet of Mara?
- 6 How do I marry Lydia?
- 7 Who is best wife in Skyrim?
- 8 Where does Lydia go after you marry her?
- 9 Why can’t I marry Lydia in Skyrim?
- 10 Can you sleep with your wife in Skyrim?
- 11 Why is Maramal not in Temple of Mara?
- 12 Can you marry Jarl Elisif?
- 13 Can you marry Camilla Valerius?
- 14 Who can I marry in Markarth?
- 15 Can I marry serana?
Why does my Amulet of Mara not work?
– If you are having trouble getting the amulet to work ( like i was; Had gone through the whole Amulet quest and still was unable to have any marriage dialogue.) Then what you need to do is go back to Maramal In Riften. Use ‘pickpocket’ to view his inventory. Go to your inventory and ‘give’ him back the amulet.
Does any Amulet of Mara work?
You have to let him get kicked out of the Inn for attempting to preach to drunks and go back to the Temple of Mara before you get the option. It doesn’t work unless you speak to Marmal at the temple of Mara in Riften and learn about marriage first.
Can you get another Amulet of Mara?
4 Answers. You can buy one from Maramal in Riften. He is usually in the Temple of Mara, and sells it for 200 gold. He also happens to be the guy who carries out the marriage ceremony, and explains the whole process before he’ll sell one to you.
Where do I find an Amulet of Mara?
It can be purchased for 200 gold from Maramal or acquired during the last stage of The Book of Love quest from Dinya Balu, both at the Temple of Mara in Riften. It may occasionally be available for purchase from various general goods merchants, and will also appear randomly in chests and other loot drops.
How do you marry an Amulet of Mara?
Speak to the priest and ask about weddings, to receive information about how the process works. Purchase an amulet of Mara, then wear it when speaking to your potentially betrothed. If they agree to marry, return to the Temple of Mara to request the ceremony then wait 24 hours.
How do I marry Lydia?
To marry anyone, you have to speak with Maramel in Riften and do this Skyrim:The Bonds of Matrimony – UESPWiki wear the Amulet of Mara, and go talk to Lydia. To marry Lydia, you have to complete the quest “Dragon Rising” and be the owner of Breezehome in Whiterun.
Who is best wife in Skyrim?
The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress. She’s a member of the Companions and also a Werewolf, following the teachings of Hircine.
Where does Lydia go after you marry her?
PC 360 After marrying Lydia, she may exit the Temple of Mara during the ending script of the marriage ceremony. If she is not found outside immediately after exiting the Temple, she will be gone forever. Using the “player. moveto” command may teleport the Dragonborn next to her in a random location in Skyrim.
Why can’t I marry Lydia in Skyrim?
It is not possible to marry Lydia in-game without the use of console commands. She is however, intended to be a marriage candidate, which is confirmed by looking at the data file ( Skyrim. esm). Therefore, she is bugged.
Can you sleep with your wife in Skyrim?
To gain access to this buff, the Dragonborn must have a spouse and have moved into a home. When a marital home is chosen, the player will receive a miscellaneous quest to meet their spouse there. Meet there to finish the quest. One will then be able to sleep with one’s spouse in a bed in the marital home.
Why is Maramal not in Temple of Mara?
He is either in the Temple of Mara or the Bee and Barb. Upon your first visit to Riften, Maramal can be located at the Bee and Barb. There is a scripted scene of him preaching that is activated upon your entrance into the inn. Until then, he will not leave and cannot be found anywhere else.
Can you marry Jarl Elisif?
Normally you can ‘t marry Elisif the Fair, it requires a mod that is known to be a bit buggy. Since Elisif doesn’t normally have the dialogue for marriage the conditions are not easily met and may cause problems.
Can you marry Camilla Valerius?
Camilla Valerius is an Imperial pawnbroker, and the sister of Lucan Valerius, the owner of Riverwood Trader in Riverwood. She may be married if her disposition towards you is high enough, giving you full access to the Riverwood Trader.
Who can I marry in Markarth?
Women you can marry
- Aela the Huntress. Nord companion in Jorrvaskr, Whiterun.
- Aeri. Nord lumberjack in Anga’s Mill, The Pale.
- Anwen. Redguard priestess in the Temple of Dilbella, Markarth.
- Avrusa Sarethi. Dunmer farmer in Sarethi Farm, The Rift.
- Borgakh the Steel Heart.
- Brelyna Maryon.
- Camilla Valerius.
- Dravynea the Stoneweaver.
Can I marry serana?
Check out Nexus’s Skyrim mod install guide for more detailed instructions. When the mod is installed, you should be able to marry Serana. That is, talk to Maramal at the Temple of Mara in Riften, inquire about marriage, and then purchase the Amulet of Mara from him.