- 1 Why is the Amulet of Mara not working?
- 2 Will any Amulet of Mara work?
- 3 Who has an amulet of Mara?
- 4 Can you get another Amulet of Mara?
- 5 How do you marry an Amulet of Mara?
- 6 How do I marry Lydia?
- 7 Who is best wife in Skyrim?
- 8 Can I marry serana?
- 9 Where does Lydia go after you marry her?
- 10 Who can I marry in Markarth?
- 11 Why is Maramal not in Temple of Mara?
- 12 What race is best for a mage in Skyrim?
- 13 Can you sleep with your wife in Skyrim?
- 14 Can you marry Sapphire?
- 15 Can you marry Jarl Elisif?
Why is the Amulet of Mara not working?
– If you are having trouble getting the amulet to work ( like i was; Had gone through the whole Amulet quest and still was unable to have any marriage dialogue.) Then what you need to do is go back to Maramal In Riften. Use ‘pickpocket’ to view his inventory. Go to your inventory and ‘give’ him back the amulet.
Will any Amulet of Mara work?
It doesn’t work unless you speak to Marmal at the temple of Mara in Riften and learn about marriage first. Do you have the Unofficial Patch installed, or are you on 360/PS3/Switch? Ps4. I have other characters they have no problem getting married.
Who has an amulet of Mara?
It can be purchased for 200 gold from Maramal or acquired during the last stage of The Book of Love quest from Dinya Balu, both at the Temple of Mara in Riften. It may occasionally be available for purchase from various general goods merchants, and will also appear randomly in chests and other loot drops.
Can you get another Amulet of Mara?
4 Answers. You can buy one from Maramal in Riften. He is usually in the Temple of Mara, and sells it for 200 gold. He also happens to be the guy who carries out the marriage ceremony, and explains the whole process before he’ll sell one to you.
How do you marry an Amulet of Mara?
Speak to the priest and ask about weddings, to receive information about how the process works. Purchase an amulet of Mara, then wear it when speaking to your potentially betrothed. If they agree to marry, return to the Temple of Mara to request the ceremony then wait 24 hours.
How do I marry Lydia?
To marry anyone, you have to speak with Maramel in Riften and do this Skyrim:The Bonds of Matrimony – UESPWiki wear the Amulet of Mara, and go talk to Lydia. To marry Lydia, you have to complete the quest “Dragon Rising” and be the owner of Breezehome in Whiterun.
Who is best wife in Skyrim?
The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress. She’s a member of the Companions and also a Werewolf, following the teachings of Hircine.
Can I marry serana?
Check out Nexus’s Skyrim mod install guide for more detailed instructions. When the mod is installed, you should be able to marry Serana. That is, talk to Maramal at the Temple of Mara in Riften, inquire about marriage, and then purchase the Amulet of Mara from him.
Where does Lydia go after you marry her?
PC 360 After marrying Lydia, she may exit the Temple of Mara during the ending script of the marriage ceremony. If she is not found outside immediately after exiting the Temple, she will be gone forever. Using the “player. moveto” command may teleport the Dragonborn next to her in a random location in Skyrim.
Who can I marry in Markarth?
Women you can marry
- Aela the Huntress. Nord companion in Jorrvaskr, Whiterun.
- Aeri. Nord lumberjack in Anga’s Mill, The Pale.
- Anwen. Redguard priestess in the Temple of Dilbella, Markarth.
- Avrusa Sarethi. Dunmer farmer in Sarethi Farm, The Rift.
- Borgakh the Steel Heart.
- Brelyna Maryon.
- Camilla Valerius.
- Dravynea the Stoneweaver.
Why is Maramal not in Temple of Mara?
He is either in the Temple of Mara or the Bee and Barb. Upon your first visit to Riften, Maramal can be located at the Bee and Barb. There is a scripted scene of him preaching that is activated upon your entrance into the inn. Until then, he will not leave and cannot be found anywhere else.
What race is best for a mage in Skyrim?
The best pure mage race is high elves. They have bonuses to every mage skill and start the game with 150 magicka compared to 100 for every other race. Also their racial ability allows you to regenerate magicka extremely quickly once per day.
Can you sleep with your wife in Skyrim?
To gain access to this buff, the Dragonborn must have a spouse and have moved into a home. When a marital home is chosen, the player will receive a miscellaneous quest to meet their spouse there. Meet there to finish the quest. One will then be able to sleep with one’s spouse in a bed in the marital home.
Can you marry Sapphire?
While Sapphire probably isn’t the nicest character in the game, she’s certainly one of the coolest! Ever wanted a chance to go on a thieving quest with her? Well, with Marry – Sapphire, now you can! Just buy an Amulet of Mara, talk to Maramal, and ask her to marry you!
Can you marry Jarl Elisif?
Normally you can ‘t marry Elisif the Fair, it requires a mod that is known to be a bit buggy. Since Elisif doesn’t normally have the dialogue for marriage the conditions are not easily met and may cause problems.