- 1 Where can I find Father Urhney?
- 2 How do you charge a Cramulet?
- 3 How do you pickpocket father Urhney?
- 4 Where is the witch in Draynor Village?
- 5 How do I get out of Enakhra Temple?
- 6 How do I get another Camulet?
- 7 How do you talk to a camel Osrs?
- 8 Where is Robin in lumbridge?
- 9 Where is Robin Runescape?
- 10 Where is the lumbridge Guild House?
- 11 Where can I find red berries Osrs?
- 12 Where can I buy woad leaves rs3?
- 13 How do you make orange dye Osrs?
Where can I find Father Urhney?
Father Urhney is an irritable Saradominist priest who lives as a hermit in the Lumbridge Swamp, in a shack that he built himself.
How do you charge a Cramulet?
To recharge the Camulet, players must use a bucket of Camel dung. If you lose your Camulet, you can retrieve it by speaking with Lazim. Multiple Camulets may be obtained using the drop trick method, but when a charge on one is consumed it is subtracted from all Camulets in the player’s possession.
How do you pickpocket father Urhney?
Back at Urhney’s house, light a fire outside any of his open windows. Talk to Father Urhney and mention the chalice again, followed by the option: “Fire! Fire!”. Driving him into a momentary panic, quickly pickpocket him to get a complex key.
Where is the witch in Draynor Village?
Aggie is a young witch notable for selling potions and dyes. She is located in Draynor Village, in the only house with a cauldron.
How do I get out of Enakhra Temple?
To leave the temple without completing desert hard diary, climb up the stairs in the first room you originally fell into and climb up the sand pile. The desert Bandit Camp. The temple’s north-eastern exit is closest to the camp.
How do I get another Camulet?
The Camulet holds four charges that can be used to teleport to the quarry near Enakhra’s Temple. The Camulet can be recharged once the four charges have been used, by using a bucket of Camel dung on the amulet.
How do you talk to a camel Osrs?
She can be found to the north of the city, standing north-east of the Al Kharid oasis. If you have a Camulet equipped while you talk to Cam, you can select an option to ‘ talk about dung’. After a while dung will appear on the ground and can be picked up by using a bucket on it.
Where is Robin in lumbridge?
Leave the cellar and run south toward the Lumbridge Castle Courtyard. Next to the castle’s southern wall you will find Chief Thief Robin. He will inform you that the bank no longer has the Golden chalice as it is now with a Priest in the Lumbridge Swamp.
Where is Robin Runescape?
Robin Hood is a supposedly famous master archer and one of the few humans in Port Phasmatys, where he can be found staying in The Green Ghost.
Where is the lumbridge Guild House?
The location of the Thieves’ Guild The Thieves’ Guild is located under the Zamorakian herbalists’ house just north of the Lumbridge furnace. It can be accessed via the trapdoor just outside of the house’s north wall.
Where can I find red berries Osrs?
- Sold at Wydin’s Food Store in Port Sarim.
- Can be picked from the two redberry bushes near the South-east Varrock mine. Two berries may be picked from each bush.
- Redberries can also be grown with the Farming skill at level 10 in any bush patch.
- 2 bushes at Land’s End next to the Flax spawns.
Where can I buy woad leaves rs3?
Members can grow woad leaves at level 25 Farming by planting a woad seed in a flower patch. Alternatively, players can buy woad leaves from Wyson the gardener in Falador Park, at 25 coins apiece.
How do you make orange dye Osrs?
Orange dye is a dye made by combining red dye and yellow dye. Its main use is in the quest Goblin Diplomacy, when the player must use the dye on goblin mail. This item can also be bought from the Lletya Seamstress for 6 coins.