- 1 Where can I get an amulet of Arkay?
- 2 Where can I find Andurs in Skyrim?
- 3 What is in the whiterun catacombs?
- 4 What is the best amulet in Skyrim?
- 5 How do I get an amulet of Dibella?
- 6 Where is Lydia’s body Skyrim?
- 7 How do you marry in Skyrim?
- 8 Where is the redguard woman?
- 9 Where is the Hall of death in whiterun?
- 10 Where is the Riften Hall of dead?
Where can I get an amulet of Arkay?
- Radiant Raiment in Solitude sells them infrequently.
- Dropped as random loot by Draugr in the Snow Veil Sanctum.
- Wayward Pass – Resting upon a table grave through the mountains southwest of Winterhold.
- Markarth – Brother Verulus carries one, and is given as a reward for investigating the Hall of the Dead.
Where can I find Andurs in Skyrim?
Andurs is a Nord priest of Arkay serving in the Hall of the Dead in Whiterun.
What is in the whiterun catacombs?
Whiterun Catacombs Throughout the area, coffins can be found containing gold, goblets, platters, and embalming tools.
What is the best amulet in Skyrim?
The 10 Most Powerful Amulets In Skyrim
- 8 Amulet Of Akatosh.
- 7 Charmed Necklace.
- 6 Kyne’s Token.
- 5 The Locket Of Saint Jiub.
- 4 Amulet Of Articulation.
- 3 Amulet Of Bats.
- 2 Amulet Of The Gargoyle.
- 1 The Gauldur Amulet.
How do I get an amulet of Dibella?
- Innkeeper Haelga, Haelga’s Bunkhouse, Riften.
- May be found as random loot from Stormcloak and Imperial soldiers, as well as Hold Guards.
- May be found in Riftweald Manor during the Thieves Guild questline.
- May be found in Uthgerd’s House in Whiterun.
- May be sold at Radiant Raiment in Solitude.
Where is Lydia’s body Skyrim?
User Info: darkportal785. Check the Hall of the Dead in Whiterun. Her body should be there.
How do you marry in Skyrim?
Getting married in Skyrim is actually pretty easy; just head to the settlement of Riften, and enter the Temple of Mara. Speak to the priest and ask about weddings, to receive information about how the process works. Purchase an amulet of Mara, then wear it when speaking to your potentially betrothed.
Where is the redguard woman?
The Redguard woman can be found at The Bannered Mare inn, in the middle of Whiterun. Head inside, turn left and enter the small room where a woman named Saadia is sitting. Tell her that someone is looking for her. She will be very worried and ask you to follow her.
Where is the Hall of death in whiterun?
The Hall of the Dead in Whiterun is located behind the Temple of Kynareth and near the House of Clan Battle-Born on the west side of town. It houses a small shrine of Arkay and Andurs lives there as well.
Where is the Riften Hall of dead?
Riften’s Hall of the Dead is a location found in the city of Riften. It is located directly below the Temple of Mara. It is accessible from the city or via the cellar of the Temple of Mara.