- 1 How do I get an amulet of Arkay in Skyrim?
- 2 Where is the temple of Arkay in Skyrim?
- 3 Where can I find Andurs in Skyrim?
- 4 How do I recover Andurs Amulet of Arkay?
- 5 Where can I get an amulet of Zenithar?
- 6 How do I get an amulet of Julianos?
- 7 Who is Arkay Skyrim?
- 8 Is there a shrine in Ivarstead?
- 9 How do you marry in Skyrim?
- 10 Where can I find an amulet of Dibella?
- 11 Where is the redguard woman?
- 12 What happens when you get all 24 stones of Barenziah?
- 13 Where is the Riften Hall of dead?
How do I get an amulet of Arkay in Skyrim?
The Amulet of Arkay, like the other Amulets of the Nine Divines, is somewhat rare in Skyrim; however it may be found in these locations.
- Radiant Raiment in Solitude sells them infrequently.
- Dropped as random loot by Draugr in the Snow Veil Sanctum.
Where is the temple of Arkay in Skyrim?
Shrine of Arkay: Windhelm Hills is an unmarked location found in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It is found just north-east of Windhelm.
Where can I find Andurs in Skyrim?
Andurs is a Nord priest of Arkay serving in the Hall of the Dead in Whiterun.
How do I recover Andurs Amulet of Arkay?
Open the Catacombs and walk in. You’ll face skeletons with Ancient Nordic weapons and that is it. Walk straight and you’ll find the Amulet with help from your quest marker, but it’s in the Northern room disguised in the wreath on the right table.
Where can I get an amulet of Zenithar?
Found at a Shrine of Zenithar, the deity of wealth, the Amulet can be worn for better prices with merchants. The Shrine can be found Northeast of Riften Stables.
How do I get an amulet of Julianos?
- Found as random loot in dungeons.
- Fort Amol – Glitched inside the Shrine of Julianos in the courtyard, and may be retrieved with area of effect spells.
- Occasionally sold by Taarie in Radiant Raiment, Solitude.
- Randomly sold by general goods merchants and fences.
- Can be found on Solitude Guards.
Who is Arkay Skyrim?
Arkay (or Ark’ay), known as the Lord of the Wheel of Life, and the God of the Cycle of Birth and Death, is a member of the Divines, and also a popular god in other cultures. He is the god of burials and funeral rites, and is generally associated with cyclical occasions, such as the seasons and life/death.
Is there a shrine in Ivarstead?
Ivarstead: Shrine to Arkay sitting upon an altar inside exterior area of Shroud Hearth Barrow. It is directly across from the door leading into the actual dungeon.
How do you marry in Skyrim?
Getting married in Skyrim is actually pretty easy; just head to the settlement of Riften, and enter the Temple of Mara. Speak to the priest and ask about weddings, to receive information about how the process works. Purchase an amulet of Mara, then wear it when speaking to your potentially betrothed.
Where can I find an amulet of Dibella?
- Innkeeper Haelga, Haelga’s Bunkhouse, Riften.
- May be found as random loot from Stormcloak and Imperial soldiers, as well as Hold Guards.
- May be found in Riftweald Manor during the Thieves Guild questline.
- May be found in Uthgerd’s House in Whiterun.
- May be sold at Radiant Raiment in Solitude.
Where is the redguard woman?
The Redguard woman can be found at The Bannered Mare inn, in the middle of Whiterun. Head inside, turn left and enter the small room where a woman named Saadia is sitting. Tell her that someone is looking for her. She will be very worried and ask you to follow her.
What happens when you get all 24 stones of Barenziah?
The Crown of Barenziah After handing in all twenty-four Stones of Barenziah, the Dragonborn is asked to recover the Crown of Barenziah from Tolvald’s Cave. Vex reveals that the Crown of Barenziah is an item that enhances a thief’s ability.
Where is the Riften Hall of dead?
Riften’s Hall of the Dead is a location found in the city of Riften. It is located directly below the Temple of Mara. It is accessible from the city or via the cellar of the Temple of Mara.