- 1 Where do you find the amulet coin?
- 2 Where do you get the amulet coin in Kanto?
- 3 How do you get the Itemfinder in Pokemon Fire Red?
- 4 Can you stack Amulet Coin and luck incense?
- 5 How do I use the amulet coin?
- 6 Is there Amulet Coin in fire red?
- 7 What is VS Seeker in fire red?
- 8 Where do I get an exp share in fire red?
- 9 How do I get an Itemfinder item?
- 10 Where can I find Staryu in fire red?
- 11 What is the fastest way to get money in fire red?
- 12 How do you win slots in Pokemon Red?
- 13 When should I Evolve Eevee in fire red?
Where do you find the amulet coin?
The best place to pick up the Amulet Coin is just outside Motostoke, at the Motostoke Outskirts, near Galar Mine No. 2. Here, you will find a blue sign when you exit the mines, and behind the sign, you will find the Amulet Coin in a Poké Ball.
Where do you get the amulet coin in Kanto?
Answers. First you gotta catch 50 pokemon then go to celdon city and then go to the house that connects Route 16 with the cycling road thengo up stairs and one of professer oaks aids should be waiting for you walk up to him and he should give the amulet coin to you Take it Its your..
How do you get the Itemfinder in Pokemon Fire Red?
Go to route 11 between Vermilion city and Lavender town, now go upstairs and ask one of the Professor Oak’s aides, and he will give you the Item Finder. This only works if you have caught 30 or more Pokemon.
Can you stack Amulet Coin and luck incense?
In battle. The Luck Incense doubles the amount of prize money received after battle if the holder takes part in the battle. Luck Incense does not stack with Amulet Coin or other Luck Incenses; however, it does stack with Happy Hour and Prize Money Power.
How do I use the amulet coin?
- Cover the coin with a cloth and put it under your pillow for the night.
- Securely store the amulet in your purse, wallet, or secret pocket; The fabric you wrap it in should be clean; amulets do not like dirt.
- 3.Do not abandon the amulet, talk to it and keep it engaged, recharging it with your energy.
Is there Amulet Coin in fire red?
In Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen, an Amulet Coin can be found in Route 16.
What is VS Seeker in fire red?
The Vs. Seeker (Japanese: バトルサーチャー Battle Searcher, named without a period in Generation III as VS Seeker ) is a Key Item that appears in Pokémon FireRed, LeafGreen, Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. It is used to battle Trainers that the player has battled previously.
Originally Answered: How do I get the Exp Share in Pokemon Fire Red? As you travel east out of Fuchsia City, you enter a gate as you leave the city toward Route 15. In the gate, go upstairs to the second floor and look for one of Professor Oak’s aides. He’ll give you the Exp.
How do I get an Itemfinder item?
It’s simple you use the itemfinder wherever the arrow points to the spot you think the item is hidden in the ground you push the “A” butten and dig it up. cooldude08 answered: Press the ‘A’ button when the invisible item is in front of you.
Where can I find Staryu in fire red?
Staryu is catchable in Pallet Town, Cinnabar Island, Vermillion City, and One Island using the Super Rod, and is a LeafGreen version exclusive, so if you are hoping to get one in FireRed, tough luck.
What is the fastest way to get money in fire red?
Top Voted Answer
- you go to 5 island’s Resort Gorgeous.
- make 1 pokemon hold amulet coin.
- use your vs seaker on 2 ladies named lady jacki + lady gillian ( their poke are lv. 48-50 )
- you should get in all 39,000 dollars.
How do you win slots in Pokemon Red?
All of the slot machines have different odds, which change every time. To win big, play each machine 4 times, and if it hits 2 or more, then stick with that one, because it’s probably hot.
When should I Evolve Eevee in fire red?
The best time to evolve Eevee is just when you get it, in Celadon Department Store buy a Water/Thunder/ Fire Stone and to evolve it right away. To get Umbreon or Espeon, a good way to evolve him earlier is to give him 10 Proteins and other things like this and it will be an Umbreon/Espeon level 26.