- 1 How do I return the Moon Amulet?
- 2 Where can I find Kharjo?
- 3 How do I find the khajiit caravans?
- 4 Where do I find the moon amulet in Skyrim?
- 5 Can you marry Kharjo?
- 6 What does Moon Amulet do in bee swarm simulator?
- 7 Can you marry J Zargo?
- 8 Can Lydia die forever Skyrim?
- 9 Who is the best follower Skyrim?
- 10 How long does it take for khajiit caravans to travel?
- 11 How often do khajiit caravans move?
- 12 Can the khajiit caravan die?
- 13 Where is the broken oar Grotto?
- 14 Where is Bloodskal Barrow in Skyrim?
How do I return the Moon Amulet?
When looking for Kharjo, a good strategy is to simply use the “Wait” function outside of one of the cities where his caravan stops until he arrives. The Moon Amulet can be safely pickpocketed, looted, or traded from Kharjo after the quest.
Where can I find Kharjo?
Kharjo is a Khajiit warrior who guards and travels with the rest of the trade caravan led by Ahkari. He can be found outside either Dawnstar or Riften, and walks the route in between.
How do I find the khajiit caravans?
Khajiit Caravans are groups of travelling merchants from Elsweyr with unmarked locations. They can be found walking the roads of Skyrim in between their campsites, and will even pause to do business with the Dragonborn while on the move. Their camps are usually found near the stables of several settlements.
Where do I find the moon amulet in Skyrim?
- If sent to Broken Oar Grotto to retrieve the amulet, it can be found in the chest in the submerged longboat next to Captain Hargar headquarters.
- If sent to White River Watch to retrieve the amulet, it can be found in the chest on the outlook.
Can you marry Kharjo?
Can you marry Kharjo? Fandom. ^ You cannot marry J’Zargo. he likely wouldn’t marry an Orc alright.
What does Moon Amulet do in bee swarm simulator?
The Moon Amulet is an amulet created by spending 100 Moon Charms at the Moon Amulet Generator. This amulet gives a few buffs and allows the player to walk on the moon -shaped platforms (located in the Diamond Room and the 30 Bee Zone Obby) at night.
Can you marry J Zargo?
J’zargo is one of the two Khajiit in the whole game who can become a follower. Unlike Onmund and Brelyna Maryon, J’zargo cannot become a steward or be married.
Can Lydia die forever Skyrim?
Yes, she can die.
Who is the best follower Skyrim?
Skyrim: 5 Best Followers In The Game (& 5 Worst)
- 3 Best: J’zargo.
- 4 Worst: Adelaisa Vendicci.
- 5 Best: Mjoll The Lioness.
- 6 Worst: Roggi Knot-Beard.
- 7 Best: Barbas.
- 8 Worst: Sven.
- 9 Best: Aela The Huntress. Aela can also be met in the Companions guild.
- 10 Worst: Njada Stonearm. Njada can be encountered fairly early in the game.
How long does it take for khajiit caravans to travel?
WAIT three hours at a time until the caravan arrives. This can take up to two days in game time.
How often do khajiit caravans move?
Its random for each of your characters, your character will have its own random schedule, AzuraKnight ^^^ is right as they will stay around two days at each hold their caravan they are at, they also may get stuck on the road as AzuraKnight said.
Can the khajiit caravan die?
User Info: Oddplume. That caravan is dead. It’s a little known fact that there’s more than one caravan.
Where is the broken oar Grotto?
Broken Oar Grotto is a cave located in North Western Skyrim. You can find it by traveling North of Solitude. This location is featured in the Lights Out! quest.
Where is Bloodskal Barrow in Skyrim?
Bloodskal Barrow is a Nordic ruin located north-north-west of Raven Rock and accessible from within Raven Rock Mine.