- 1 What’s the setting in amulet?
- 2 Will there be an amulet Book 9?
- 3 What is the setting of amulet the Stonekeeper?
- 4 What is the reading level of amulet?
- 5 What is Amulet Book 3 called?
- 6 Is the Amulet series finished?
- 7 What is Amulet Book 2 called?
- 8 What is the newest Amulet book?
- 9 Who is Max in amulet?
- 10 What age is amulet appropriate for?
- 11 What is the 7th amulet book?
- 12 What should I read after amulet?
- 13 Does Epic have Amulet Books?
What’s the setting in amulet?
OVERVIEW. Amulet is about a determined girl named Emily and her younger brother Navin, who move into their great-grandfather’s country house outside a town called Norlen after their father’s death.
Will there be an amulet Book 9?
Kazu: The Amulet series will be completed with book 9.
What is the setting of amulet the Stonekeeper?
Plot. Two years after a car accident that killed her husband, Karen has difficulties as a single mother. She and her children, Emily and Navin, move to the old house of Karen’s grandfather Silas near San Francisco.
What is the reading level of amulet?
The Stonekeeper (Amulet, Book 1)
|Interest Level||Reading Level||Word Count|
|Grades 4 – 8||Grades 1 – 5||4398|
What is Amulet Book 3 called?
The Cloud Searchers is a fantasy graphic novel which was written in 2010. It is the third volume in the Amulet series. It was written and drawn by author Kazu Kibuishi.
Is the Amulet series finished?
Amulet 9 is the final book in the series. As for what happens to Emily, you’ll have to find out when Amulet 9 is complete!
What is Amulet Book 2 called?
Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. The Stonekeeper’s Curse is the second volume in the Amulet series. The fantasy comic was written by Kazu Kibuishi, and is a successful bestseller. It was written in 2009.
What is the newest Amulet book?
Kazu Kibuishi is the writer and artist of the New York Times Bestselling AMULET graphic novel series, published by Scholastic Graphix. The eighth book in the series, Amulet 8: Supernova, was released in Fall 2018.
Who is Max in amulet?
Max Griffin is a recurring villain in the Amulet series. He makes his first appearance in “The Cloud Searchers”.
What age is amulet appropriate for?
It is accessible to most kids that read at minimum a grade 2/3 level.
What is the 7th amulet book?
|5||Prince of the Elves||September 1, 2012|
|6||Escape from Lucien||August 26, 2014|
|7||Firelight||February 23, 2016|
|8||Supernova||September 25, 2018|
What should I read after amulet?
If you like Amulet
- Zita the Spacegirl. Book One, Far From Home. by Hatke, Ben.
- Three Thieves. Book One, Tower of Treasure. by Chantler, Scott.
- Poptropica. , Mystery of the Map.
- Oddly Normal. Book 1.
- The Nameless City. by Hicks, Faith Erin.
- Mighty Jack. by Hatke, Ben.
- Dream Jumper. Book One, Nightmare Escape.
- Giants Beware! by Aguirre, Jorge Augusto.
Does Epic have Amulet Books?
Send your independent reader on an adventure with this graphic novel series. Fans of graphic novels and fantasy will love diving into a mysterious realm full of magic and wonder in author Kazu Kibuishi’s New York Times bestselling graphic novel series Amulet.