- 1 How do you get the amulet coin in Pokemon Black 2?
- 2 How do you get the amulet coin in Pokemon Black?
- 3 What is the fastest way to make money in Pokemon Black 2?
- 4 Can you stack amulet coins?
- 5 Which is better luck incense or amulet coin?
- 6 How do you get the amulet coin?
- 7 What is the fastest way to get money in Pokemon Black?
- 8 Where can I sell a big nugget in Pokemon Black 2?
- 9 How do you get rich in Pokemon White?
- 10 How do I use the amulet coin?
- 11 Does Amulet Coin Stack Pokemeow?
- 12 How do I get the amulet coin in fire red?
How do you get the amulet coin in Pokemon Black 2?
Castelia City. The street between the fountain and route 4 (not any of the 4 main streets, the last one that’s the furthest north), the building on the left. Talk to the bald guy near the counter and he’ll give you the Amulet Coin.
How do you get the amulet coin in Pokemon Black?
Talk and battle with Dancer Raymond. After you beat all dancers, go to north, to the square, talk with any dancer and get the Amulet Coin!
What is the fastest way to make money in Pokemon Black 2?
The best way is to do the Whitetree Hollow/ Black Tower. Throw Amulet Coins/Lucky Incense on your Pokemon and you should get about 2.5k-5k or so per trainer, and something like 20-30k for the boss trainer (all depending on the floor you’re on, the 2.5k is 1st floor, 5k is 10th).
Can you stack amulet coins?
Effect. The Amulet Coin doubles the amount of prize money received after battle if the holder takes part in the battle. Amulet Coin does not stack with Luck Incense or other Amulet Coins; however, it does stack with Happy Hour and Prize Money Power.
Which is better luck incense or amulet coin?
The Luck Incense (Japanese: こううんのおこう Good Luck Incense ) is a type of held item introduced in Generation IV. It is an incense that allows Chansey and Blissey to produce Happiny Eggs. In battle, its effect is identical to the Amulet Coin. こううんのおこう
|Generation VIII||Other Items|
How do you get the amulet coin?
To find the Amulet Coin in Sword and Shield you are going to head to Motostoke Outskirts which is the area right outside of the Galar Mine No 2 just a tad west of the actual city. Once there, head to the sign right by the mine entrance and look for the shiny object on the ground-and boom, an Amulet Coin.
What is the fastest way to get money in Pokemon Black?
How to Make Easy Money in Pokémon Black and White
- Selling Your Feathers.
- Battling Trainers Daily or Weekly.
- Selling a Casteliacone.
Where can I sell a big nugget in Pokemon Black 2?
|Name||Sell Price||Where to Sell / Use|
|Big Nugget||30,000||Sell to Maniac at Pokemon Center in Icirrus City|
|Big Pearl||7,500||Sell to Maniac at Pokemon Center in Icirrus City|
|Heart Scale||Move||Use to relearn moves from Move Relearner at PWT.|
|Nugget||10,000||Sell to Maniac at Pokemon Center in Icirrus City|
How do you get rich in Pokemon White?
Go out to Undella Bay and dive down to Abyssal Ruins. There are relic items there that can sell for as much as 200,000 to 300,000 Pokedollars. You will need HM03 Surf and HM06 Dive to get there. You cannot sell them at the Poke Mart but rather to the rich man in the giant house on the westernmost part of town.
How do I use the amulet coin?
- Cover the coin with a cloth and put it under your pillow for the night.
- Securely store the amulet in your purse, wallet, or secret pocket; The fabric you wrap it in should be clean; amulets do not like dirt.
- 3.Do not abandon the amulet, talk to it and keep it engaged, recharging it with your energy.
Does Amulet Coin Stack Pokemeow?
No, seriously! MAX IT OUT! Maxing out your amulet coin is probably the number one thing for new players. It provides 50% extra coins when catching pokemon, which is HUGE.
How do I get the amulet coin in fire red?
Amulet Coin can be found in Route 16, next to Celadon City (the Big Mart is there, too). Go to ciclying road, Route 16, go up stairs, talk with this Prof. Oak’s Aides to get your Amulet Coin. To get, you need to have 40 kinds of Pokemon (40 Pokemons captured).